What's new

For first time, Pakistan admits LeT, Jaish are based on its soil

And there are well meaning friends from across the border who would have us believe that we're actually worse off than them ....

@I.R.A

Cheers, Doc

Have you started fighting your evil my friend? Forget fighting, your side is not even willing to acknowledge it. Or we can check who votes for whom and on what basis, and what happens after when the one elected assumes the decision making office.

I haven't forgotten your PM openly boasting how he marched in support of a terrorist outfit ...... Mukti Bahini ......

Match us ........... then may be I will be impressed.

Edit: I won't take someone like Asif too seriously. His party is one of the biggest hurdles in cleaning the rest of the mess.

You didn't get it. Pakistan denied everything at first, and admitted everything, one thing at a time, later. It is not about whether or not X, or Y, or Z was true, it was about getting Pakistan to admit it was true.

Read my post carefully next time.

Kashmir 90's jihad was official policy, I doubt anyone denied it. Before 9/11 non-state actors were considered freedom fighters. Now it's time for soft proxies which will work better in Kashmir then freedom fighters.

ToI headline is making it seem like Pakistan just admitted some groups exist in Pakistan after Brics statement. Groups which are already banned and hunted down like TTP and LeT.

I'd say the same, if I were in their shoes. What to do? Can't drop one's pants in front of the whole, wide world.

If your music class was like this, it must have been awesome. Enjoy.

@padamchen can you irani guests stop derailing this thread??

Kashmir 90's jihad was official policy, I doubt anyone denied it. Before 9/11 non-state actors were considered freedom fighters. Now it's time for soft proxies which will work better in Kashmir then freedom fighters.

ToI headline is making it seem like Pakistan just admitted some groups exist in Pakistan after Brics statement. Groups which are already banned and hunted down like TTP and LeT.

The TTP monsters being hunted down sounds authentic, but personally - I'm not doubting your good intentions and integrity in making the statement - I doubt that there is very active hunting down of the LeT or the JeM. Major leaders of terrorist groups still wander around, address large gatherings and are very prominently visible.

As for earlier policy and changes, I am not doubting that there was transition in state policy, and what was visible once became invisible later. I am pointing out that these are common developments and movements in Pakistan; today's bare truth is tomorrow's guilty secret, and vice versa.

@padamchen can you irani guests stop derailing this thread??

We LOVE living in India and bugging Indians who live outside India. Very symmetric and very satisfying.

Have you started fighting your evil my friend? Forget fighting, your side is not even willing to acknowledge it. Or we can check who votes for whom and on what basis, and what happens after when the one elected assumes the decision making office.

I haven't forgotten your PM openly boasting how he marched in support of a terrorist outfit ...... Mukti Bahini ......

Match us ........... then may be I will be impressed.

Edit: I won't take someone like Asif too seriously. His party is one of the biggest hurdles in cleaning the rest of the mess.

He marched in support of the Mukti Bahini? None of them were within miles of Bengal or of Bangladesh. This is part of reconstructing their history to make it look good, sound good, smell good. Not necessarily in that order, but I am a delicately brought up young lad.

The TTP monsters being hunted down sounds authentic, but personally - I'm not doubting your good intentions and integrity in making the statement - I doubt that there is very active hunting down of the LeT or the JeM. Major leaders of terrorist groups still wander around, address large gatherings and are very prominently visible.

As for earlier policy and changes, I am not doubting that there was transition in state policy, and what was visible once became invisible later. I am pointing out that these are common developments and movements in Pakistan; today's bare truth is tomorrow's guilty secret, and vice versa.

We LOVE living in India and bugging Indians who live outside India. Very symmetric and very satisfying.

You never let on you were an Iranian expat refugee too?

Very slimy weasel of you Joe.

Cheers, Doc

He marched in support of the Mukti Bahini? None of them were within miles of Bengal or of Bangladesh. This is part of reconstructing their history to make it look good, sound good, smell good. Not necessarily in that order, but I am a delicately brought up young lad.

The whole world knows the extent of the sangh and sanghis' bravery and fight for the nation.

On top of that Gujjus and Maharashtrian dehshast bammans.

Let's not make Doc hurl too early in the day.

Cheers, Doc

You never let on you were an Iranian expat refugee too?

Very slimy weasel of you Joe.

Cheers, Doc

The whole world knows the extent of the sangh and sanghis' bravery and fight for the nation.

On top of that Gujjus and Maharashtrian dehshast bammans.

Let's not make Doc hurl too early in the day.

Cheers, Doc

That's my full and formal, Slimy Weasel Shearer. Did I mention I love akurdi?

They are unwelcome guests.
You are, nor will you ever be, Indian. Please leave India we have tolerated you lot for over 1000 years and cannot handle it anymore.

I think they're indian in disguise. They can't be Persian. I mean, Persian people don't give 2 fuks about india.

It's the internet after all. I am North Korean from Pyongyang, my name is Kim Chub-la, and I love Argentina..

They are unwelcome guests.

You are, nor will you ever be, Indian. Please leave India we have tolerated you lot for over 1000 years and cannot handle it anymore.
India is home to many people over many centuries, now all these people constitute India and have left their mark on Indian culture.
They are as Indian as any other.

Back
Top Bottom