What's new

For first time, Pakistan admits LeT, Jaish are based on its soil

He marched in support of the Mukti Bahini? None of them were within miles of Bengal or of Bangladesh. This is part of reconstructing their history to make it look good, sound good, smell good. Not necessarily in that order, but I am a delicately brought up young lad.

Then you have a liar as your PM. His mission of isolating and hurting Pakistan may also be based on lies?

Aren't we discussing statements of political rulers? After all they are the most credible and authentic amongst sir.

Personally I won't let Asif near any of the sacred legislature buildings, his claims and statements may have value for intelligent indians but this guy reeks of hypocrisy to me, everything and anything he says sounds like his trials at staying relevant. By the way when his leadership was facing backlash from Panama this guy was enjoying days off in US somewhere (you know what it means when they visit foreign countries in such times).

wow a celebration time for indians:D:enjoy:

BTW i think Pakistan should openly support the groups which are anti india as the indians are openly doing that too.

wow a celebration time for indians:D:enjoy:
BTW i think Pakistan should openly support the groups which are anti india as the indians are openly doing that too.
Well .. no problem at all... it plays right into our hands....
1. It destroys Pakistan's social fabric
2. It helps us sell the narrative of Pakistan supports terrorists at global level..

"We should impose restrictions on activities of elements like LeT and JeM so that we can show the global community that we've put our house in order
Read between lines.... Sincereity RIP.....

But a welcome move

BTW i think Pakistan should openly support the groups which are anti india .
That is the strategy.... If the terror group is anti India... Then support them and call them Good terrorist/strategic assets/non state actors.... Ilyas Kashmiri was a good terrorist once.....

Then you have a liar as your PM. His mission of isolating and hurting Pakistan may also be based on lies?

Aren't we discussing statements of political rulers? After all they are the most credible and authentic amongst sir.

Personally I won't let Asif near any of the sacred legislature buildings, his claims and statements may have value for intelligent indians but this guy reeks of hypocrisy to me, everything and anything he says sounds like his trials at staying relevant. By the way when his leadership was facing backlash from Panama this guy was enjoying days off in US somewhere (you know what it means when they visit foreign countries in such times).

No comment. :D

No wonder you get banned so frequently!! :rolleyes1:

I may get banned, but you should also learn that you cannot impose your will on someone forcefully. Whether it is a woman or a population of people. Indians tend to have a problem with dealing with rejection. It is neither your land nor your people. Let it go.

I may get banned, but you should also learn that you cannot impose your will on someone forcefully. Whether it is a woman or a population of people. Indians tend to have a problem with dealing with rejection. It is neither your land nor your people. Let it go.
King of Kashmir joined India almost 7 decades back ...so you guys need to move back ...

Back
Top Bottom