What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Wrong... I don't see any other country beyond Northern France, Except Ireland... That ENG is alien to me...

Thats the guys that went to Tunisia in 1943 to kick German behinds, but got bored and left for Europe in the middle of the year. If they had noticed anyone of importance, they probably would have told the locals they were English.

Fake News.
Obelix is not allowed anywhere near the magic potion, LOL!

Thats the guys that went to Tunisia in 1943 to kick German behinds, but got bored and left for Europe in the middle of the year. If they had noticed anyone of importance, they probably would have told the locals they were English.

You right... TN prefer those of Importance... like the Americans or the French+(African army)... ... Those who actually "studied Battles" before Blindly jumping like "others" who believed "Numbers=Victory"

Last edited:
Words cannot express how happy we are here in Belgium. After Brazil's goal, I do think I lost several years of my life...
At this point there's a sense that we already achieved what we wanted; reaching the semi-finals and from now on, things can go better.

I think we must be worried about Belgium..... :agree: @Cell_DbZ
Well, we're worried about France too, especially Mbappé! France seems to be a team that attacks less in exchange for control, like they did against Uruguay. I hope this will be an awesome game. May the best win!

The first half for Belgium is perfect, they lead Brazil and Brazil play like little girl. Brazil was totally surprise by the formation change Belgium made.
I don't think Brazil ever underestimated us, we simply were deadly efficient with our chances and anticipated well on their strengths.

The second half for Belgium is a disaster, it give Brazil many, many chance, the only thing failing brazil is their finish, which is strange because it was usually their best. There are 3 to 4 chance that is going to be a goal any other day for Brazil, but not to be...Belgium was pressed I think not too many minute was play in Brazil half...
Your English is usually better than this, I bet you were drinking too much beer in celebration for Belgiums victory! :cheers:

But to be serious, yes we weren't as good as we were in the first half, but we still had the occasional chance, Eden Hazard could have finished Brazil off.
I think the reason why Brazil was better in the second half was because of their tactical changes (bringing on Firmino and Douglas Costa); they started to focus more on the midfield and thus started to win the duels in there, preventing us from countering often.
I don't think it was only Belgium getting worse; it was also Brazil getting much better. I beleive we held out pretty well, thanks to an amazing Courtois.

Obligatory sh1t post here: :cheesy:

You right... TN prefer those of Importance... like the Americans or the French+(African army)... ... Those who actually "studied Battles" before Blindly jumping like "others" who believed "Numbers=Victory"

Tunisia was conquered by the British Army with some support from attached US and French forces under British command. The US and French troops came out of the campaign with bloody noses.

Words cannot express how happy we are here in Belgium. After Brazil's goal, I do think I lost several years of my life...
At this point there's a sense that we already achieved what we wanted; reaching the semi-finals and from now on, things can go better.

Well, we're worried about France too, especially Mbappé! France seems to be a team that attacks less in exchange for control, like they did against Uruguay. I hope this will be an awesome game. May the best win!

I don't think Brazil ever underestimated us, we simply were deadly efficient with our chances and anticipated well on their strengths.

Your English is usually better than this, I bet you were drinking too much beer in celebration for Belgiums victory! :cheers:

But to be serious, yes we weren't as good as we were in the first half, but we still had the occasional chance, Eden Hazard could have finished Brazil off.
I think the reason why Brazil was better in the second half was because of their tactical changes (bringing on Firmino and Douglas Costa); they started to focus more on the midfield and thus started to win the duels in there, preventing us from countering often.
I don't think it was only Belgium getting worse; it was also Brazil getting much better. I beleive we held out pretty well, thanks to an amazing Courtois.

Obligatory sh1t post here: :cheesy:

You from bxl.... gent .antwerpen???? Cell?

So happy that clown Neymar and Brazil are vamos! Until next World Cup.

LOL! I can imagine. The stress of sports is a fascinating concept. When I go through similar things, my wife shakes her head and tells me I need to see a doctor. Happens every time. All I can say to her is "honey, you just don't understand!" :-)

L-O-L! Hungary, were you heavy-hitting the old sauce, bro? :lol:

Hope England loses today .....badly.

England up 1-0 ATM 38 minutes into the match. Richeliue, are you on edge ma man?

Honestly, like I mentioned before, I usually don't have a problem picking a team and rooting for them, especially if they're the classic underdog. But in this case, I really like Khane and the old geezer captain of the Swedish team so I'm finding it rather difficult to chose! In this case, may the best team win but I might be slightly in favor of Sweden because of the crusty old guy.

France vs Belgium is going to be insane! Vive La France in that one for sure! Sorry @Cell_DbZ :-)

Terrible game between England and Sweden. It is a game of chess. Snail-paced tempo.

Terrible game between England and Sweden. It is a game of chess.

That was an amazing save by the Swedish goalie on that breakaway pass. That was almost a certain 2-0 lead for England. If Sweden comes back in this one, that save will be hhuuuuggeah.

That was an amazing save by the Swedish goalie on that breakaway pass. That was almost a certain 2-0 lead for England. If Sweden comes back in this one, that save will be hhuuuuggeah.

Sure. The save badly needed by Sweden. 2-0 would be game over.

Sweden will have to search for a goal now in the 2nd half.

It is over for Sweden. If they come back from this it will be something extraordinary.

:disagree: sweden

England coasting thru world cup like it is just a friendly .... too easy whole cup ... minimum effort

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom