What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Croatia goal ....

Did you notice the screw up in the live presentation? Croatia scored around minute 26 and it was 1-0, then a minute later the live telecast jumps to 30 minutes and it's tied 1-1. They skipped 4 minutes which made us miss the France goal that apparently Croatian player put in his own net!?! Not sure what happened to the live broadcast in that 4 minutes.

Did you notice the screw up in the live presentation? Croatia scored around minute 26 and it was 1-0, then a minute later the live telecast jumps to 30 minutes and it's tied 1-1. They skipped 4 minutes which made us miss the France goal that apparently Croatian player put in his own net!?! Not sure what happened to the live broadcast in that 4 minutes.
Another Gift From Croatia...

This referee doesn't look very kosher to me.

I think they add that time to the first half since it is celebratory but the clock doesn't stop. I saw the French goal if you mean the penalty kick?

I think they add that time to the first half since it is celebratory but the clock doesn't stop. I saw the French goal if you mean the penalty kick?

Yeah I think it was my local cable network that screwed up lol.

As tough as a call can be, that was a handball.

There is a rule in football. Only when a player intentionally touches the ball i.e. reaches out for the ball it is penalized. If the ball touches the hand with no intention to obstruct play it is not penalized.

This was unintentional, the player had no time to react and he didn't obstruct or reach out for the ball. The replay clearly shows this. It is very harsh.

I am surprised Croatia didn't protest harshly. Croatia got robbed.

He's Halal Enough for us...

Yeah for the Frenchies I can only imagine.

What was the French goalie thinking there? Pick up the damn ball for crying out loud. Some of these goalies think they're forwards also lol.

What was the French goalie thinking there? Pick up the damn ball for crying out loud. Some of these goalies think they're forwards also lol.
Well, We had to give back the first Croatian own goal on way or another... Gentlemen ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom