What's new

Football Worldcup Russia-2018

Despite the penalty France will win this convincingly and deservedly. There is no other way of putting it.

The Croatians played well. Very well. The Croatians look very tired. They have played a few extra time and penalty deciders back to back. It is taking its toll.

There is a rule in football. Only when a player intentionally touches the ball i.e. reaches out for the ball it is penalized. If the ball touches the hand with no intention to obstruct play it is not penalized.

This was unintentional, the player had no time to react and he didn't obstruct or reach out for the ball. The replay clearly shows this. It is very harsh.

I am surprised Croatia didn't protest harshly. Croatia got robbed.

So the commentary here by Alexi Lalas I think was spot on. While I understand your point and there is some truth to that, I think it's different in the penalty box and specifically if you're involved in the play. What he said that if a defender is going to jump up and try to make a play on the ball, he's responsible for his hands/arms etc. and is not exempt from a handball penalty, regardless if it's unintentional because he also said that's why when you jump and get involved in the play like that, you need to put your arms behind you to avoid this problem. I thought those were good points.

Croatia will go all out now .. France can score again in a counter attack

So the commentary here by Alexi Lalas I think was spot on. While I understand your point and there is some truth to that, I think it's different in the penalty box and specifically if you're involved in the play. What he said that if a defender is going to jump up and try to make a play on the ball, he's responsible for his hands/arms etc. and is not exempt from a handball penalty, regardless if it's unintentional because he also said that's why when you jump and get involved in the play like that, you need to put your arms behind you to avoid this problem. I thought those were good points.

It depends on the referee. Some give them and some don't. There is no specific rule regarding a player jumping and being responsible for the ball touching the hand as far as I know.

Mean time French team looks quite stunned with that one hell of a mishap by their goalie..momentum has suddenly changed in favor of Croatia.... France just needs to hang on for few mins... Croatia will get depressed than

Well, We had to give back the first Croatian own goal on way or another... Gentlemen ;)

The Croatian one was a very tough break with a screaming kick and inadvertent header/deflection. French one was a downright goof.

It depends on the referee. Some give them and some don't. There is no specific rule regarding a player jumping and being responsible for the ball touching the hand as far as I know.
The Ball didn't touch his hand by mistake... He moved his hand toward the ball, by the Up to Down movement. If you recheck the footage of the referee with VAR you will see that he checked " the hand movement" multiple times...

DiKFfMNW0AAstEE.jpg

Everything going according to plan, hehe...

cool_thumb.gif

Flashback:

1958 FIFA World Cup Final: Brazil 5–2 Sweden

The 1958 final holds the record for most goals scored in a World Cup Final, and it shares the record for the greatest winning margin (with the 1970 and 1998 tournaments). The records for both the youngest and oldest goalscorer in a World Cup final were set in this match; by Pelé (17 years and 249 days) and Liedholm (35 years, 263 days) respectively

Their loss also meant that for the first time a World Cup staged in Europe was not won by a European nation.

This year, Kylian Mbappé is the second player under 20 years old to score a goal in a World Cup Final, 60 years after Pelé.

:p::yahoo:

It was a pleasure. Thank you for the Second Star.
Vive la France! Vive la France Black-Blanc-Beur

And a Big A** F*ck to all the Wannabe Racist... Who choose PUBLICLY to support a Foreign team because of How the French team wasn't Christian and White enough...

Die in Agony... Morons who became the Pariah of a Nation.
And to all who believe the "Pureness Equal Quality" in Human society...

He just let that one go! Did you catch that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom