What's new

Footage of Iranian Revolutionary Guards in Syria

hahaha the Iranian guy says the Syrian soldiers need cigarettes and the local tea, else the war will be over

I agree. Iran should send an entire regiment to Syria. Training is not enough. The Saudis are sending every death row inmate in their prison to cause destruction in Syria. Iran should do more. And when they are finished with those takfiri rodents, they need to set their sights on the pedophile house of saud......

And yes that sig was funny. That yzd kalifa,claimed to be italian american in another thread.... What is it with these saudis? Inferiority complex? They all have to claim to be something other than Saudi.....

Iran has not sent any real military support so far unfortunately, but it should (advisor doesn't count), to help in kicking a$s of these wahhabi terrorist "mujahid" rats.
But then again, it's not needed, these thugs are already being butchered by SAA

P.S. love the signature:

:lol:

I've looked at all the options, gone over all possible scenarios.

I've stared at regional maps and played around with borders and political power shifts.

After examining everything carefully, I've decided that the only way forward is to nuke Tehran.

GoodOldBoy will be safe, because like many Eyeranians these days - he's a yankee. :lol:

Let me say this as a warning, no one wants to see the true strength of Iran ...
revolutionary-guard.jpg

I've looked at all the options, gone over all possible scenarios.

I've stared at regional maps and played around with borders and political power shifts.

After examining everything carefully, I've decided that the only way forward is to nuke Tehran.

GoodOldBoy will be safe, because like many Eyeranians these days - he's a yankee. :lol:

I'll bet you have played with self-made miniature soldiers on a papier-mâché board too. They should promote you to Armchair General here on this forum. Looks like a broad-based Israeli disorder; playing with imaginary scenarios due to paranoid obsession over Iran's nuclear program and Holocaust trauma. Netanyahu is probably playing with fresh military scenarios over Iran's nuclear facilities every day!

I'll bet you have played with self-made miniature soldiers on a papier-mâché board too. They should promote you to Armchair General here on this forum. Looks like a broad-based Israeli disorder; playing with imaginary scenarios due to paranoid obsession over Iran's nuclear program and Holocaust trauma. Netanyahu is probably playing with fresh military scenarios over Iran's nuclear facilities every day!

LOL
10char

From the horse's mouth... This war is about Islam against the Unbelievers...

The Rafida's claim to be the only one's representig Islam... because they have the Ayatollah's on their side... :omghaha:

These terrorists need to be cleansed out of the land of Sham.

Iran send foreign militia's to slaughter and rape Syrians. U are a Syrian traitor.

Then what do you call what Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Jordan, Turkey, Tunisia and Libya are doing in Syria?

At least Iran trains SYRIANS to fight terrorism, not hiring foreign paid mercenaries. That's the difference between us and them.

Back
Top Bottom