What's new

Footage of Iranian Revolutionary Guards in Syria

Iranian terrorists have been in Syria since 2011, this is not a new news, Syrian people are saying this since the revolution started, Asshead have no army, more than half of his army defectef to the FSA, only Iranians, Russians, hezbollah, Iraqi terrorists are fighting for him, anyways thank God the FSA is sending these thugs back to their terrorist countries everyday by the hundreds.

Iran & Hezbollah invade nobody, as Syria is their ally, it's the salafists who invade Syria

Salafists fake muslims are hypocrites who start the worst things, and accuse Iran of everything. Like Saddam the dog of the JEWS, who was armed in 1980 (1 year after Khomeini took power) to attack Iran and then accuse Iran to be helped in 1985 by the JEW USA

Cardoen_Saddam.jpg

United States support for Iraq during the Iran

********.com - Turkish FSA Battalion ( Pics )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqENUXP78-U
********.com - Hundreds of foreign terrorists forming a Brigade and invading the streets of Aleppo

Iranian terrorists have been in Syria since 2011, this is not a new news, Syrian people are saying this since the revolution started, Asshead have no army, more than half of his army defectef to the FSA, only Iranians, Russians, hezbollah, Iraqi terrorists are fighting for him, anyways thank God the FSA is sending these thugs back to their terrorist countries everyday by the hundreds.

Give me 1 video of Iranian fighters dirtying Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dML0bKYMTAI

I thought if US strikes Syria, Iran will openly send soldiers to Syria to fight those rats terrorists... Iran never forgot the history of Syria and Iran brotherhood...

SYRIAN IRAN ARE ONE!!

Iran-Syria alliance is forged in stone and will not be broken
Should the US invade, Iran would make it extremely costly the United States by assymetric means.
It would be a Vietnam 2.0 for them.

That is why they backed down, for now. They dont have the stomach. Thats why they support J.ihadi terrorists to do their job for them but that is failing miserably (which is why they got desperate with military threats in the first place)
Although we must not underestimate their desperation, so Iran and Syria must be vigilant.

Our fate is tied to yours. Indeed we are one. We will never disband from our Syrian brothers!

All terrorist AL Qaida, taliban are fighting their in Syria. Hope they are defeated. But after that reforms in syria...

They will be slaughtered like a sheep in a day of Eid, They will meet their fate or end up crying begging for Komainei help like this one here. So welcome the boys guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing new. They have been there since day 1.

Yeah, we are fighting a proxy war with Al-Qaeda militants that your country is sending to Syria. It's not a secret.

IRGC is not fighting in there, it's just giving advice to SAA on how to kill Nus-Rats more effectively and in larger numbers. :)

If we unleashed our boys, believe it or not, Syria will have a new president :lol:
Yeah, we are fighting a proxy war with Al-Qaeda militants that your country is sending to Syria. It's not a secret.

IRGC is not fighting in there, it's just giving advice to SAA on how to kill Nus-Rats more effectively and in larger numbers. :)

Oh yeah, I get it. Maybe the public can buy this, but certainly not me :lol:

If we unleashed our boys, believe it or not, Syria will have a new president :lol:

Oh yeah, I get it. Maybe the public can buy this, but certainly not me :lol:

I think you sent all of your boys, they haven't achieved anything significant. All of your boys are coming to Syria from Jordan, KSA, Turkey, Chechen, Egypt, Libya and etc.

You can choose not to believe it, but IRGC doesn't have any foot soldier in Syria. Those very few Iranians who may be present in Syria have gone there personally and on their own.

You don't know the half of it chief :lol: Not even a slice of the truth. ;) ..
I think you sent all of your boys, they haven't achieved anything significant. All of your boys are coming to Syria from Jordan, KSA, Turkey, Chechen, Egypt, Libya and etc.

You can choose not to believe it, but IRGC doesn't have any foot soldier in Syria. Those very few Iranians who may be present in Syria have gone there personally and on their own.

I respect your opinion; but I don't share the same view, let's agree to disagree.

The Mullahs' regime will pay a dare price for this :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
Al Arabiya = Saudi version of press TV.

That isn't what your mother said, Dutch :lol:

بحسب استطلاع راى قامت به مؤسسة زغبي فان 9% يتابعون العربية كمصدر أول للأخبار في أغلب الأحيان, مقابل 53% لقتاة الجزيرة.
بحسب دراسة ميدانية أجرتها مؤسسة إبسوس ستات المتخصصة في أبحاث الإعلام المرئي علي عينة من سكان ومواطني المملكة العربية السعودية في الفترة ما بين 28 يونيو 2006 و1 أغسطس 2006 كانت قناة العربية المصدر الأول للأخبار هناك،[11] وفي دراسة أخرى أجريت على سكان العراق حصلت قناة العربية على المركز الثاني كمصدر للأخبار بعد قناة العراقية.[12]
وبحسب دراسة قامت بها ألايد ميديا فإن عدد مشاهدي قناة العربية يقدر بـ 23,396,120 مشاهد.[13]

حصل موقع العربية الإلكتروني جائزة "أفضل تخطيط استراتيجي للمواقع العربية" في عمّان وذلك عن موقع "استثمر في السعودية" (InvestInSaudi.com) وهو الموقع الذي أسسته وأدارته قناة العربية لصالح الهيئة العامة للاستثمار في السعودية، وهي هيئة حكومية معنية بتطوير البيئة الاستثمارية السعودية.[55]
وحازت العربية على ثلاث جوائز خلال المهرجان العربي الرابع للإعلام في بيروت، فذهبت جائزة أفضل مذيعة نجوى قاسم أما أفضل مذيع فكانت من نصيب الإعلامي طاهر بركة، بينما سمي موقع القناة الإلكتروني، الأول عربيا.[55][56][57]
كما حصلت على جائزة خاصة عن إعلانها "الأقرب إلى الحقيقة"، وذلك خلال حفل إطلاق فعاليات مهرجان جربة التلفزيوني في تونس. وكانت لجنة الحكم التي يرأسها جان كلود بولس، الرئيس السابق لجمعية الإعلانيين الدولية (IAA) ومدير عام قناة السومرية الفضائية، وذلك بناء على إعلان العربية الذي وصفته اللجنة "بالأخاذ والمثير للاهتمام في تعبيره عن أهمية الإعلام الذي يتوخى الدقة والتوازن والموضوعية".[58] ويظهر ذلك الإعلان مشهد لساحة حرب شرق أوسطية مركّبة على الطريقة الهوليوودية، يتبين فيما بعد أنها ليست سوى الغشاء الخارجي للحدث الحقيقي الذي يتمحور حول معاناة أم وبكائها على طفلها الميت. الإعلان نفسه ربح جائزة كريستال الإعلامية خلال حفل توزيع جوائز كريستال - للشرق الأوسط وشمال أفريقيا (CRISTAL - MENA) في الدار البيضاء في المغرب في فبراير 2006.
بحلول نهاية عام 2006 أعلنت مؤسسة جائزة الإيمي الدولية أسماء قنوات التلفزة المرشحة لجائزتها كانت العربية إحدى القنوات التي تتنافس مع قنوات عريقة وعتيقة في خبرتها الإعلامية مثل سكاي نيوز وبي بي سي نيوز. ودخلت العربية كمنافسة في فئتي الأخبار العاجلة عن إذاعتها للتقرير الأول للمحقق الدولي ديتليف ميليس المتعلق بقضية اغتيال رفيق الحريري رئيس الوزراء
اللبناني السابق، وكذلك عن فئة التغطية الإخبارية الشاملة في بثها للجلسة الأولى لمحاكمة الرئيس العراقي السابق صدام حسين في أكتوبر 2005.

2008_Media_Viewership_in_Middle_East.PNG

That isn't what your mother said, Dutch :lol:

2008_Media_Viewership_in_Middle_East.PNG

It does not require any statistics or articles to prove my point.

Even Al Jazeera English is more neutral and professional then both Press TV and Al Arabiyah, but these 2 are just bullshitting the word with propaganda for their little cold war.
When you disapprove Press TV don’t use the other sides propaganda machine that’s just as bad.

Back
Top Bottom