What's new

Foolish Indian Agression Costs India Record Casualties in First 5 Months of 2018

Its far better than waiting for attacks like Uri attack. I wont vote for BJP if they cowardly looking for peace like pathetic pak. I want nuclear war, civilians should have some fun too.

Sultan of junagadh was driven out of his state by his own people and India conducted a plebiscite in junagadh and the people of junagadh overwhelmingly chose India. Did pak have a plabiscite in P-O-K ? Nizam of Hyderabad never signed the treaty of accesion with pak. There is no question of discussing hyderabad here.

People of poonch also rebelled militarily against Hindu raja of Kashmir. Did you respect wishes of local poonch muslims? Instead you helped Hindu raja in Jammu genocide. Talk about bharati double standards.

As for plebiscite in AJK. We never run away from it like India since we know we would be the winner in any such plebiscite. We are waiting for plebiscite to happen in whole state of Kashmir and then we can have plebiscite in AJK along with other regions of Kashmir.

you see that is why @Areesh posted this thread to put sense in head of Indians like yourself who live in a fool paradise
we can fight you and we will fight if it comes to that

Realising that pak doesn't want peace isn't being foolish it is opening ones eyes to reality.

Accession treaty is bogus and that is the reason UN resolution calls for plebiscite in Kashmir to decide its future.
You should blame the founding fathers of pakistan for accepting the accession treaty not us. Kashmir stays with India doesn't matter what pak wants.

We primarily want justice, but peace is another key objective.

Justice for kashmiris on both sides of the border, will only come with peace between India and pak. You should question your establishment why they disrupted peace talks in 1998 when ABV visited pak to mend ties. Had your army not occupied kargil we could have been discussing about the progress of SA today and not fighting. The blame lies on you not us.

Good for you if you keep believing that your army isn't fooling pak for its self interests.

Pak army is Pakistan's army. It is none of your concern being a bharati.

Justice for kashmiris on both sides of the border, will only come with peace between India and pak. You should question your establishment why they disrupted peace talks in 1998 when ABV visited pak to mend ties. Had your army not occupied kargil we could have been discussing about the progress of SA today and not fighting. The blame lies on you not us.

Excuses excuses, if you wanted peace you wouldn't be oppressing Muslims in Hindustan (especially Kashmir) and you wouldn't have invaded in 1965, 1971, threatened to invade in 2002 or 2009, started numerous skirmishes across the LOC, and you most certainly wouldn't have acquired nuclear weapons or spend several times more than us on your military.

So is India's government/IAr.. none of your concern pakistani...

They are not my concern. Just telling you don't blame us for death of your soldiers.

They are victim of your foolish aggression

Excuses excuses, if you wanted peace you wouldn't be oppressing Muslims in Hindustan (especially Kashmir) and you wouldn't have invaded in 1965, 1971, threatened to invade in 2002 or 2009, started numerous skirmishes across the LOC, and you most certainly wouldn't have acquired nuclear weapons or spend several times more than us on your military.

There are two types of truth's in the world
1. what the world believes in
2. what Pakistani's believe

There are two types of truth's in the world
1. what the world believes in
2. what Pakistani's believe

Ironic coming from the "surgical strike" country.

We can easily verify our claims, unlike you.

They are not my concern. Just telling you don't blame us for death of your soldiers.

They are victim of your foolish aggression

I am sure an equal number of coffins will visit the homes of pakistani families too.. hope you don't complain too..

I am sure an equal number of coffins will visit the homes of pakistani families.. hope you don't complain too..

As I said. We don't complain. We kill. And this thread is a proof of that.

Push us. And result would be addition of more pictures in this thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom