What's new

Foolish Indian Agression Costs India Record Casualties in First 5 Months of 2018

Seriously though , I appreciate one thing: all Indian casualties are announced and transparently accounted for.

From what I read here, it seems that Pakistan Army does not maintain such transparency and is proved on multiple occasions of being guilty of cover-ups of own casualties.

Well, that's between Pakistani citizens and their uniformed rulers .

At least the Indian army should continue it's transparent practices.
Hey that's not true at all. The actual indian casualties are much higher and if you read your own newspapers from time to time..you can easily see the discrepancy between the actual and official figures.

Hey that's not true at all. The actual indian casualties are much higher and if you read your own newspapers from time to time..you can easily see the discrepancy between the actual and official figures.
If that's true, I'll take back my statement. But I request you to please share whatever data you have to prove this.
Also, I am disappointed in the comment you made in the other thread.

If that's true, I'll take back my statement. But I request you to please share whatever data you have to prove this.
Also, I am disappointed in the comment you made in the other thread.
I already told you that you have to read bits and pieces from your own newspapers and news channels.
Why did you get disappointed mate?

The BS F suicide thread?
Edit : I owe you an apology! I misunderstood your comment entirely. Sorry !

see that is the problem with you retarded warmongering autistic Indian kids
J&K was acceded to India by the maharaja of J&K, it is pak that sent pashtun tribes in to kashmir and is illegally occupying the land.

our Politicians dont give the ultimatum to break India in xyz months
Your leaders did. Forgot about death by a 1000 cuts ? Its just that your leaders came to their senses that India has moved forward relatively in economy and it wouldn't be feasible to keep fighting..

we are not carrying out genocide our country isnt starting an arm race
India's defence budget share as a % of its gdp is just 1.56% for the year 2017-, this is lowest since 1956. pakistan isn't our only concern we have china to worry about. The same can't be said about pak army you had to cut down the capital expenditure in order to move that money in to your army budget.

Not our fault you can't guard your posts on the LOC. That was a stupid move on your part since it's disputed territory. Did you really think we wouldn't seize the opportunity?

As for the latter point, someone seems to have forget about Samjhauta Express Massacre.

Both these incidents happened during the peace talks which would push one to question does pak really wants peace ?

J&K was acceded to India by the maharaja of J&K, it is pak that sent pashtun tribes in to kashmir and is illegally occupying the land.

That accession was bogus and that is the reason that Kashmir is a disputed territory even today. Pak sent tribals after locals of Poonch started a rebellion against Hindu raja for committing jammu genocide.

Learn history from independent sources too other than your school text books and you would realize the lies that you have been told all your life by your country.

Posting dead soldiers pics can be done both ways.
But what will it achieve other than cheap point scoring ..?
We are not disrespecting soldiers ... it question for Indian govt. All soldiers who die in the line of duty deserve respect.

India under 56 inch chest modi is facing record military casualties in cross border firing. Since 2003 the year when ceasefire was implemented never before India had so many casualties in first 5 months of a year.

These are the Indians who became victim of India's foolish aggression

Casualty 1:

BSF.jpg

Casualty 2:

_7ed8bc8e-fc18-11e7-b4bc-5499dc23e9cf.jpg

Casualty 3:

View attachment 475479

Casualty 4:

jawan.jpg

Casualty 5:

cd93344df8f710192892a7d2d1cda58a.jpg

Casualty 6:

View attachment 475480

Casualty 7:

2018_1$largeimg24_Wednesday_2018_233546671.jpg

Casualty 8, 9, 10 and 11:

View attachment 475481

Casualty 12:

View attachment 475482
And many more to count until Modi madness end. Someone asked him to send his blood relative to border

no that is not the truth
the partition was on the basis of religion muslim majority areas were supposed to given to Pakistan
Maharaja had no right to decide the fate of millions of Kashmiris if what you are saying is true then Junagarh
and hyderabad should be part of Pakistan as their rulers wanted to accede to Pakistan
but Indian regime illegaly occupied them
Your leaders did. Forgot about death by a 1000 cuts ? Its just that your leaders came to their senses that India has moved forward relatively in economy and it wouldn't be feasible to keep fighting..
you see that is why @Areesh posted this thread to put sense in head of Indians like yourself who live in a fool paradise
we can fight you and we will fight if it comes to that
dia's defence budget share as a % of its gdp is just 1.56% for the year 2017-, this is lowest since 1956. pakistan isn't our only concern we have china to worry about. The same can't be said about pak army you had to cut down the capital expenditure in order to move that money in to your army budget.
again you are lying 80% of Indian armour and 70 Arty is stationed on border with Pakistan your defence procurements are all Pakistan centric you cant even think of fighting china they are too powerful for you
btw you also forgot the mention the world largest defence importer

That accession was bogus and that is the reason that Kashmir is a disputed territory even today. Pak sent tribals after locals of Poonch started a rebellion against Hindu raja for committing jammu genocide.

Learn history from independent sources too other than your school text books and you would realize the lies that you have been told all your life by your country.

That doesn't negate the accession treaty. Both India and pakistan agreed to the terms of the treaty.

That doesn't negate the accession treaty. Both India and pakistan agreed to the terms of the treaty.

Accession treaty is bogus and that is the reason UN resolution calls for plebiscite in Kashmir to decide its future.

Go learn about why whole of Kashmir is disputed.

Both these incidents happened during the peace talks which would push one to question does pak really wants peace ?

We primarily want justice, but peace is another key objective.

no that is not the truth
the partition was on the basis of religion muslim majority areas were supposed to given to Pakistan
Maharaja had no right to decide the fate of millions of Kashmiris if what you are saying is true then Junagarh
and hyderabad should be part of Pakistan as their rulers wanted to accede to Pakistan
but Indian regime illegaly occupied them

Sultan of junagadh was driven out of his state by his own people and India conducted a plebiscite in junagadh and the people of junagadh overwhelmingly chose India. Did pak have a plabiscite in P-O-K ? Nizam of Hyderabad never signed the treaty of accesion with pak. There is no question of discussing hyderabad here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom