What's new

FNSS Saudi Arabia Factory

well its depends on you.the more you introduce your military industry people will change their idea about your country more.
now search "made in Iran"you will see most of the pic are linked to the PDF.you can do the same.
again i blieve KSA military industry has not the enough independence.you can change my idea.try to post some thread about the saudi military companies that use the saudi tech for their products and try to prove them as well.

I tried but the thread got quickly derailed and mocked by Aryan_B and longbrained that it is ruined. So I rather not to.

What I'd like to see is economic, social support, educational support of faction close to Turkey and KSA.

:azn:

Saudi Arabia vows to invest $400 bln in Turkey in 4 years

English.news.cn 2010-04-01 20:15:04

ANKARA, April 1 (Xinhua) --Saudi Finance Minister Ibrahim Abdul Aziz al-Assaf said Thursday Saudi Arabia would invest a total of 400 billion U.S. dollars in Turkey in four years, the semi-official Anatolia news agency reported.

Al-Assaf made the remarks at a joint press conference with Turkish Finance Minister Mehmet Simsek in the Turkish capital of Ankara, noted that the two countries planned to organize a forum for joint investments.

He said the two countries had great potential in the areas of economy and commerce, adding the governments of two countries should provide opportunities for the private sector.

According to Al-Assaf, Turkey and Saudi Arabia were determined to boost their bilateral trade volume up to 10 billion dollars.

Al-Assaf invited Turkish businessmen to make investments in Saudi Arabia, vowing to solve the problems faced by businessmen in investments.

For his part, Simsek said Turkey wants to draw funds from the Gulf countries to finance its current account deficit.

"The Gulf is a region which has current account surplus. Turkey on the other hand is a dynamic fast growing country which relatively has a savings gap. Turkey and the Gulf region can complement each other," said Simsek.

He also said the financial crisis increased the importance of regional cooperation.

Turkey to Revive Hijaz Rail Line

12 August 2011

The Turkish Government has started work on a plan to revive the Hijaz railway line linking Istanbul in Turkey to Mecca in Saudi Arabia, which was originally built during the Ottoman era in the 20th century.

The plan includes restoration of a 2,200km railway line passing through Turkey, Syria and Jordan to link Istanbul and Mecca, reducing the distance between the two cities to 24 hours.

The train will provide service from Istanbul and run via the Turkish cities of Adana and Othmaneya, before passing through Jordan with Medina as the train's final destination, according to middleeastmonitor.

The high-speed rail is expected to carry more than two million passengers every year to the holy places of Hajj and Umrah, enhancing trade between the countries in the region.

railway-technology.com

Link Wikipedia “Hejaz Railway”:

Hejaz Railway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haramain High Speed Railway between Mecca and Medina

Related connexion.

KAEC

Continuation...

KSA project Railway

And this is only the beginning. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried but the thread got quickly derailed and mocked by Aryan_B and longbrained that it is ruined. So I rather not to.
you could prove yourself.did you?
they said sth right.
i think its better first to make a thread about saudi companies and their activities then to make a nother thread to introduce their products.i will help you too.

you could prove yourself.did you?
they said sth right.
i think its better first to make a thread about saudi companies and their activities then to make a nother thread to introduce their products.i will help you too.

No I rather not actually. Bubblegum Crisis is an expert on the subject see if he will make one.

True I think KSA went to trueky because mainly it is okay with ToT and establishment of joint factories like this one to bolster our defense industry. Those programs will be beneficial for both our countries. Me personally would love to see us co-operating in the manufacturing of MLRS systems because we have only about 65 Astros with a range of only 40-50 kilometers. I would like to see the umber of our MLRS increase because I think it is the best artilley weapon and our numbers are not enough.

You know UAE and Turkey's Roketsan signed a deal for technology transfer of Roketsan's T-300 based Kasirga missiles. UAE's main artillery rocket supplier is Roketsan from ( thousands+++ of rockets were produced for UAE until now)105mm-122mm to now 300mm.
Regarding this deal, Rokestan developed a new multi-launchers called T-122/300 and guided Rocket based on Kasirga and It is called Kasirga-G. As far as I know, The new missiles will be manufactured in collaboration between UAE and Turkey. Same compaines will collaborate for exporting new rockets for some markets as well.

Kasirga-G
roketsan-1.jpg

uaeroketsan.jpg

I don't know What is written in text but deserving to be shared I think.. The rocket seen on image is clearly Kasirga...

ScreenHunter_01Mar.gif

You know UAE and Turkey's Roketsan signed a deal for technology transfer of Roketsan's T-300 based Kasirga missiles. UAE's main artillery rocket supplier is Roketsan from ( thousands+++ of rockets were produced for UAE until now)105mm-122mm to now 300mm.
Regarding this deal, Rokestan developed a new multi-launchers called T-122/300 and guided Rocket based on Kasirga and It is called Kasirga-G. As far as I know, The new missiles will be manufactured in collaboration between UAE and Turkey. Same compaines will collaborate for exporting new rockets for some markets as well.

Kasirga-G
roketsan-1.jpg

uaeroketsan.jpg

I don't know What is written in text but deserving to be shared I think.. The rocket seen on image is clearly Kasirga...

ScreenHunter_01Mar.gif

Yeah dude I know about that. But I am being a little bit selfish and I was hoping WE would be the ones to manufacture it instead of buying the systems fro UAE :devil:

Totally impossible. Why Mosamania you did not know? Us, the Arab we are all so

This is our natural condition. For eternity... :rofl:

LMAO that is true in the Iranian brain. :rofl: man those guys are precious. We should fund a rehab program and get them all in to get them checked.

I don't think there is a country in the world today which is actively seeking defense ToT and JV as KSA right now with massive plants being built for this purpose from the biggest carbon fiber plant in the world to the biggest iron works amd steel fabrication plant in the middle east. In the coming years KSA will become a massive arms producer with almost all the infrastructure of this ambition is being layed. So it is only a matter of time before this happens and all we have to do is wait to see the state of the art products KSA defense companies are going to bring to the world.

Ok, slow down buddy, I know we were dreaming of strong KSA, but that's just too strong! my God! you are turning to a monster who could be more than eager to bogart the little countries around him, remember? we were nice to you...
875846.gif

KSA GDP is 682,753 billion dollar, how KSA want to invest 400 billion in turkey !

KSA GDP is 682,753 billion dollar, how KSA want to invest 400 billion in turkey !

The nature of Saudi Economy is different that any other country on earth. If you understand this difference you will understand how it is possible.

Bullshit of the highest degree. Turkey received 17 billion dollar FDI in 2011, do the maths. Saudi Arabia will not invest 400 bln in Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom