What's new

FNSS Saudi Arabia Factory

its already non of my business.but this is a good move.its better to buy weapons from muslim countries instead of west.

I don't think there is a country in the world today which is actively seeking defense ToT and JV as KSA right now with massive plants being built for this purpose from the biggest carbon fiber plant in the world to the biggest iron works amd steel fabrication plant in the middle east. In the coming years KSA will become a massive arms producer with almost all the infrastructure of this ambition is being layed. So it is only a matter of time before this happens and all we have to do is wait to see the state of the art products KSA defense companies are going to bring to the world.

Besides, FNSS produces all those tracked armoured vehicles with approx. %80+ national contribution rate and All variants share aprox. %60-65 common parts.

Besides, FNSS produces all those tracked armoured vehicles with approx. %80+ national contribution rate and All variants share aprox. %60-65 common parts.

The technology we acquired from turkey regarding tracked vehicle modernization we have used in the modernization of our M-60 tanks to the Sab'a standard:
182605.jpg

1332001777811.gif

Showing Saudi made equipment in the tank:
1332001924721.gif

1332001945261.gif

087056.jpg

I don't think there is a country in the world today which is actively seeking defense ToT and JV as KSA right now with massive plants being built for this purpose from the biggest carbon fiber plant in the world to the biggest iron works amd steel fabrication plant in the middle east. In the coming years KSA will become a massive arms producer with almost all the infrastructure of this ambition is being layed. So it is only a matter of time before this happens and all we have to do is wait to see the state of the art products KSA defense companies are going to bring to the world.
good luck
for sure a scientific race between Iran and KSA is much better than religious race.we will pass the way of England and france then.

good luck
for sure a scientific race between Iran and KSA is much better than religious race.we will pass the way of England and france then.

Could be we are already going to manufacture our own AESA radar on EuroFighter Typhoons fleet. Not to mention our own Electronic Warfare equipment and communication systems using our own built satellites. KSA defense industry is under high misconception and it is our fault really since we do not publicize our achievements and instead keep it to ourselves that even saudis themselves don't know what their own country is manufacturing.

At present, FNSS is developing a new advanced IFV with a weight of 30 tonnes. This vehicle will be used for Aselsan Self Propelled Anti-Aircraft Gun and Low Altitude Air defence Missile program as a base platform. ACV-S has a weight around 18 tonnes.

FNSS strongly points out that New Turkish 30 tonnes IFV will be on export market as rival of Germany PUMA.

fnss-1-1.jpg

Hope to see a cooperation for this program as well.

At present, FNSS is developing a new advanced IFV with a weight of 30 tonnes. This vehicle will be used for Aselsan Self Propelled Anti-Aircraft Gun and Low Altitude Air defence Missile program as a base platform. ACV-S has a weight around 18 tonnes.

FNSS strongly points out that New Turkish 30 tonnes IFV will be on export market as rival of Germany PUMA.

fnss-1-1.jpg

Hope to see a cooperation for this program as well.

Quite possibly. Did you forget that KSA was also interested in acquiring 128 T-129 attack helicopters with ToT. We might see it produced in KSA the same way of these things.

Quite possibly. Did you forget that KSA was also interested in acquiring 128 T-129 attack helicopters with ToT. We might see it produced in KSA the same way of these things.

You know At the end of 2011 and first months of 2012, Turkish newspapers and agencies posted many news about Saudi Arabia-Turkey defence deals worth BILLION dollars but Noone of them gave any specific cooperation programs and a deal worth billion $. I have great suspicious Saudi Arabia is either funding some strategic and big Turkish defence programs under the table or made some contact for a secret participation for some of them that will be benefical for both.

If It is true, I think Low and Medium Altitude SAM along with ATMACA Anti-Shipping missiles and ALCM called SOM will be the correct strategic programs deserving (worth billion $) to be participated. Time will prove it...

You know At the end of 2011 and first months of 2012, Turkish newspapers and agencies posted many news about Saudi Arabia-Turkey defence deals worth BILLION dollars but Noone of them gave any specific cooperation programs and a deal worth billion $. I have great suspicious Saudi Arabia is either funding some strategic and big Turkish defence programs under the table or made some contact for a secret participation for some of them that will be benefical for both.

If It is true, I think Low and Medium Altitude SAM along with ATMACA Anti-Shipping missiles and ALCM called SOM will be the correct strategic program deserving (worth billion $) to be participated. Time will prove it...

True I think KSA went to trueky because mainly it is okay with ToT and establishment of joint factories like this one to bolster our defense industry. Those programs will be beneficial for both our countries. Me personally would love to see us co-operating in the manufacturing of MLRS systems because we have only about 65 Astros with a range of only 40-50 kilometers. I would like to see the umber of our MLRS increase because I think it is the best artilley weapon and our numbers are not enough.

I think cooperation helps bring countries closer, KSA and Turkey has as far as I know never been on each others necks, or something like Iraq, Syria and Iran. So it wouldn't surprise me that KSA and Turkey are cooperating either on the table or under it.

if only the sectarian fight in iraq would cease to exist. I think the reason for this is sunni, shia diversity. I think some massive security and breeding program needs to be initiated. What I'd like to see is economic, social support, educational support of faction close to Turkey and KSA.

Could be we are already going to manufacture our own AESA radar on EuroFighter Typhoons fleet. Not to mention our own Electronic Warfare equipment and communication systems using our own built satellites. KSA defense industry is under high misconception and it is our fault really since we do not publicize our achievements and instead keep it to ourselves that even saudis themselves don't know what their own country is manufacturing.
well its depends on you.the more you introduce your military industry people will change their idea about your country more.
now search "made in Iran"you will see most of the pic are linked to the PDF.you can do the same.
again i blieve KSA military industry has not the enough independence.you can change my idea.try to post some thread about the saudi military companies that use the saudi tech for their products and try to prove them as well.

Back
Top Bottom