What's new

Flyovers in karachi

2663198089_f96248d6d7.jpg

Clifton Bridge from flyover.

Dil Kushhogiya .. Zaberdust if such achievements can be done in all cities of Pakistan it would be so wonderful

But Great pictures

Dil Kushhogiya .. Zaberdust if such achievements can be done in all cities of Pakistan it would be so wonderful

But Great pictures

yeah alot of flyovers, but giving credit just to Musta kamal would bad since many projects started in time of Naimatullah. Also, some of flyovers are very old. (I cam to karachi in 2005 when it was naimatullah). So i know who started it.

Check Islamabad, last time i went I couldn't find single Signal on main roads.

Also, alot of progress in Lahore, but still need alot.. Like if Shabaz manage to build flyover on Yateem khanna road then it would be too good.

great the turning situation of Karachi traffic within few years from worst traffic jams to currents situation its an example of every south asian govt tht we want we can do any thing, we have every thing includes resources (money)

great the turning situation of Karachi traffic within few years from worst traffic jams to currents situation its an example of every south asian govt tht we want we can do any thing, we have every thing includes resources (money)

we need govt which can deliver

Gulshan Chowrangi flyover under construction.

test-1.jpg

1100340009-1.jpg

1100341426-1.jpg

Askari/Millennium Mall Flyover on Corridor II.

1100346539-1.jpg

Jouhar mor n millenium flyover

yeah alot of flyovers, but giving credit just to Musta kamal would bad since many projects started in time of Naimatullah. Also, some of flyovers are very old. (I cam to karachi in 2005 when it was naimatullah). So i know who started it.

Check Islamabad, last time i went I couldn't find single Signal on main roads.

Also, alot of progress in Lahore, but still need alot.. Like if Shabaz manage to build flyover on Yateem khanna road then it would be too good.

the projects were just started in naimatullah's time but it was mustafa kamal who initiated the progress and building, most of the flyovers and signal free corridors were planned and made in mustafa kamal's time

also naimatullah's tenure saw slow progress, mustafa kamal speed up the progress 100 times

yeah alot of flyovers, but giving credit just to Musta kamal would bad since many projects started in time of Naimatullah.

The whole world gives credit to Mustafa Kamal on succesful completion of these projects have been on paper since few decades , you have been there once we have been living there for decades so please save yourself the effort here

Underconstruction Bridge in Shah Faisal Town
94621738ws6.png

34429916cl2.png

o bhai please for god sake be pakistani mustafa or naimatullah its really matters? look at us we never even seen them in our life still love these places . be pakistani stop these kiddish arguments

Baloch Colony Flyover
Shara-e-faisal
31024364.jpg

8453293.jpg

24141203.jpg

yes mustafa Kamal the Hero of Karachi We all salute him he was mayor in musharaf period But some flyovers are also being made now thanks to another MQM man Ishratulebad governer he is very concerned about traffic.if it werent for them the zardari thugs would have break and sell the flyovers material for corruption

baloch colony............. nice pics rafay ........
mustafa kamal is the only person whom i like the most from MQM party..............

Underconstruction Bridge in Shah Faisal Town
94621738ws6.png

34429916cl2.png

o bhai please for god sake be pakistani mustafa or naimatullah its really matters? look at us we never even seen them in our life still love these places . be pakistani stop these kiddish arguments

Gulshan Chowrangi flyover under construction.

test-1.jpg

I already posted latest pics of these flyovers and bridge they were completed years ago and now posting their under construction pics is really a stupidity, gulshan chowrangi and askari 4 flyover were built in 2008 and i posted there completed pics. I would recomend deleting those U/C pics to make this thread look nice and if you wanna post pics then put latest pics of flyovers not just muddy looking pieces of cement which you just found from internet.

Awsome pic's guys thx so much for sharing .. GOD i miss my karachi :)

Back
Top Bottom