75025492.jpg

Nursery flyover
Shara-e-Faisal
75025627.jpg

Another Unknown Four Way Flyover
Shara-e-Faisal
75025626.jpg

Why are some areas cleaner than others?
I don't understand, some areas are completely neglected while others don't have any trash?

Of course the main problem is inside us, I hate what most Karachiites have become, they throw trash on roads like it's their baap ka road :mad:

at one glance...it looks like any major indian cities...good going..

is lahore n islamabad progressing at same pace??
Lahore is doing pretty darn well these days with all the multi million dollar projects in their last stages. All these flyovers you see in karachi were actually made during Mustafa kamal's tenure (musharaf govt).

Ironically the government being ashamed of being out performed by Mr Kamal , later tried to ban local bodies to have any direct financing to run their own city improvements because the only thing other politicians did during that time was build new property in UK

While the role of MQM in national politics is debatable but its a fact that Mr Kamal`s term in Musharaf`s time was ideal he did quite a bit positive things

If only our nation was not impatient to remove Musharaf Sahib ... we were on such a fantastic path to booming economy

The roads are so big ..
Jinnah interchange looks fabulous

Here in India almost every road is overcrowded , you can't drive more than 40kmph in cities

The roads are so big ..
Jinnah interchange looks fabulous

Here in India almost every road is overcrowded , you can't drive more than 40kmph in cities

I grow up in Karachi & i know how much over crowded it was, heavy traffic on each & every road, the problem was solved in Musharraf-MQM(Mustafa Kamal) era & today it seems like the prob never existed before.

Still parts of Karachi need alot of planning, Downtown Karachi & areas around Saddar like Empress Market, Burnes Road, Elphinstine Street, Victoria Road, Chundrigar, Bolton, Regal, etc are very conjusted & packed with massive traffic. As we say in Karachi that if you have drive successfully in Saddar you can drive anywhere in the world.:lol:

KarachiUnderpassNazimabad.JPG

Nazimabad Underpass.

3229735822_a6570df4c2_z.jpg

BEFORE This was Common Scene on Karachi roads
DSC00014.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom