What's new

Flyovers in karachi

Looks nice ..some seriously good work done by administration .. Where is mustafa kemal now ?one of the Shining star in dark sky of politics of subcontinent it seems .

Looks nice ..some seriously good work done by administration .. Where is mustafa kemal now ?one of the Shining star in dark sky of politics of subcontinent it seems .
He is a senator in NA now

Jinnah Terminal Flyover
Undercounstruction as of now
ab9efcb88f1185b1e64ab6605c76eeea.JPG

00cf1a1081b60f9314f169ba538161e0.jpg

Nice pics

What strikes me most is the traffic.

By Delhi standards. the roads seem virtually empty. One would not see such little traffic even on a national holiday.

Nice.

Nice pics

By Delhi standards. the roads seem virtually empty. One would not see such little traffic even on a national holiday.

Nice.

Its not delhi, Its Karachi, Roads are spread and areas are big in karachi, Except sadar Where there is too much traffic.

Karachi has more good roads than delhi or mumbai!

Its not delhi, Its Karachi, Roads are spread and areas are big in karachi, Except sadar Where there is too much traffic.

Karachi has more good roads than delhi or mumbai!

I hope that comment is backed by extensive travels in not just Karachi but also Delhi and Mumbai.

dont worry..according to him ..everything about Pakistan is better than India...

Im a Pakistani So yes Everything is better in Pakistan than India!

And i expect you think same about your country cuz you live in ur and i in mine and our countries look good to us only!

Nice pics. We may need some high rise blvgs along these beautiful flyovers.

Nice pics

Nice.

Trust me, it's much more busier than the pictures show.

The streets are only empty after 2 A.M.

Back
Top Bottom