What's new

Florida Pulse gay club attacked in Orlando - 50 dead and 53 injured

The mastermind behind 9/11 was a Baloch:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

Also I believe that Pakistan has quite a problem with Baloch terrorists do you not? You can't stop obsessing about the 450 million Arabs it seems. Pathetic.

Wait...is this guy from Endor or what?

That said i feel sorry for those affected by this. But we are at war so such events happen. Im glad italy was not struck yet.

F*ck off both of you. Neither police nor city officials have said anything yet, so leave conclusion making out of the thread.

3833.jpg

3500.jpg

4928.jpg

4928.jpg

3300.jpg

50 Dead. 50 wounded.

F*ck we suck:(.
see how a single SOB can disrupt the entire peace and lives of so many. . now there will be backlashes, tensions, flaming and all sort and more innocent and peaceful people who have nothing to do with it will be caught up due to wrong color, race or religion.

Shooter is identified as Afghan/American Omar Mateen

QUOTE="American Pakistani, post: 8374572, member: 28088"]Omg please don't tell me that he was another murthor further from pakistan?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
this is their bread and butter. you can sense the glee and pleasure among these Indians who cant suppress their excitement over the incident. wait and see as they will be uploading videos with flame bait titles blaming Pakistanis.

Omg please don't tell me that he was another murthor further from pakistan?

In America gun control is as controversial as blasphemy law amendment is in Pakistan the American people are strongly against it they view it as encroachment on their rights

s

True. People get riled up anytime changing gun laws are discussed.

This just gives Trump supporters more power. A sad incident like this is going to have a huge impact on presidential elections

It's sad that this happened but i just don't know what to think.
It's probably a false flag and if it isn't that is what we will call it.
I'm afraid for the children of the countries they will bomb.
Hell they might try to drone us more to satisfy there own agendas the Pakistani government better not forget to shoot them down.

What are they going to label him as? He wasn't involved with any terrorist groups so is he mentally ill?

What are they going to label him as? He wasn't involved with any terrorist groups so is he mentally ill?
Inspired by isis ideology, pledge allegiance to isis or could be just plain hate for the LGBT.

It's sad that this happened but i just don't know what to think.
It's probably a false flag and if it isn't that is what we will call it.
I'm afraid for the children of the countries they will bomb.
Hell they might try to drone us more to satisfy there own agendas the Pakistani government better not forget to shoot them down.
yeah right :tsk:

where were u all these years genius ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom