What's new

Flood aid for sale

It’s possible an aid recipient sold it to a store because they had pressing needs for which they needed money. The deprivation in the area is immense. But either way this should be investigated if at all possible. Issues like these can turn off donors.

It’s possible an aid recipient sold it to a store because they had pressing needs for which they needed money. The deprivation in the area is immense. But either way this should be investigated if at all possible. Issues like these can turn off donors.

I like your optimism, but its highly unlikely. Most porbably this aid didnt even made it to the people in need.

Oh come on

I like your optimism, but its highly unlikely. Most porbably this aid didnt even made it to the people in need.
I don’t want to put blame on the common people effected, and hence why even if they did, I would give them a pass as they are making life and death decisions. We must respect their autonomy. But I do say we need an investigation and if this is Indian propaganda to hurt innocent flood victims, then the individuals responsible should be named and exposed for the world to see, with Pakistani cyber units/ISI taking their retribution on them as this is akin to killing civilians.

Oh come on
Investigate and deal accordingly. If it’s aid diverted by middle men, they need to be prosecuted and if it propaganda by Indians the. They need be dealt with severely as wel, as this will lead to aid being reduced and innocent people dying.

someone with access to twitter should respond to NDMA....
they are right, aid is not from UK govt but World Food Program which is funded by UK Govt under UK Aid Program....logo of WFP is right there on the bag .....
20220911_173948.jpg
20220911_173745.jpg

am amazed at response from NDMA....twisting words :D

So the picture is from Pakistan, but we do not know from when.

Secondly, while the picture may very well be from the current floods, perhaps it is a shop owner who was displaced, or even faking to be displaced getting the ration bag and then taking it to his store?

Just laying out the possibilities...

PPP is corrupt and this picture might from the current floods

But nothing would happen since zardari is on good friendly terms with people who matter

This will look terrible…..The U.K. population and government has donated millions and this is being sold for profit.
This is clear to all Pakistan’s entire problem is the feudal filth and the corrupt people who follow them.
No surprise to see Sind mentioned.
it is a fakery. in quest for powerPTI and its lawyers are plumbing any and all depths.

no worries about UK stopping aid because just by doing a reverse image search you will find its origin in an indian shop in superpower bharat that is "is self-reliant"

Back
Top Bottom