What's new

Flood aid for sale

Aid rarely gets to the poor.
Even if it gets to the poor it’s cuz they were in easily accessible areas or main cities.
People who’s villages have been isolated or are in a hard to get area won’t get aid (unless it’s religious jamaats giving aid).
My family from interior sindh said only people crossing flood water and getting to them to give them aid is jamaats and their charities. All the other gov and private NGOs only giving aid to big main cities/camps.

it is a fakery. in quest for powerPTI and its lawyers are plumbing any and all depths.

no worries about UK stopping aid because just by doing a reverse image search you will find its origin in an indian shop in superpower bharat that is "is self-reliant"

twitter osint experts are kids...i have left twitter for good but someone should take these kids to cleaners

FbUX_LcWQAAbgQ1.jpeg

Last edited:
you may be write geo says it carried out an image search and found it. though I tried to do the same I failed and thought it might be me who's not doing it correctly due to this newfangled image search interface is very confusing and intimidating for me
aid ata bags for Pakistan have our flag printed on them

thanks to fox

it's so confusing that I'll take a break from the internet (for rest and recuperation) so that I don't make anymore booboos

Last edited:
According to NDMA , UK has not sent any aid to Pakistan.... ye en ke abu ne di hai ...
FB_IMG_1662937308094.jpg

@Jango @AgNoStiC MuSliM
it's so confusing that I'll take a break from the internet (for rest and recuperation) so that I don't make anymore booboos
issue is not with you but with the clowns sitting in govt who leave no opportunity to embarrass themselves

it is a fakery. in quest for powerPTI and its lawyers are plumbing any and all depths.

no worries about UK stopping aid because just by doing a reverse image search you will find its origin in an indian shop in superpower bharat that is "is self-reliant"

Yeh patwari ajj sehi expose hua he. Khud to dooba he Geo ko b sath me le k dooba he.

someone with access to twitter should respond to NDMA....
they are right, aid is not from UK govt but World Food Program which is funded by UK Govt under UK Aid Program....logo of WFP is right there on the bag .....View attachment 878094View attachment 878095

am amazed at response from NDMA....twisting words :D
Hazir jnaab.

someone with access to twitter should respond to NDMA....
they are right, aid is not from UK govt but World Food Program which is funded by UK Govt under UK Aid Program....logo of WFP is right there on the bag .....View attachment 878094View attachment 878095

am amazed at response from NDMA....twisting words :D
Govt agencies should keep silent on such issues. Shouldn't be a party. West knows the massive corruption in Pakistani system.

Yeh patwari ajj sehi expose hua he. Khud to dooba he Geo ko b sath me le k dooba he.

Hazir jnaab.
ye bhibpost kardo bhai...what an embarrassment for ndma...

checkout the tweet from UK High Commission in Pakistan factchecking NDMA .... what a joke :lol:

Aid rarely gets to the poor.
Even if it gets to the poor it’s cuz they were in easily accessible areas or main cities.
People who’s villages have been isolated or are in a hard to get area won’t get aid (unless it’s religious jamaats giving aid).
My family from interior sindh said only people crossing flood water and getting to them to give them aid is jamaats and their charities. All the other gov and private NGOs only giving aid to big main cities/camps.
How dare you bring up Jamaat's name, neutrals and their brats here get nervous as soon as they hear the word Jamaat due to their colonial masters not taking a positive view of the former...

checkout the tweet from UK High Commission in Pakistan factchecking NDMA .... what a joke :lol:
Deleted. Do you have a Screenshot of it ?

Deleted. Do you have a Screenshot of it ?

Back
Top Bottom