What's new

Flight MH370: Missteps by China slowed search for missing jet

What news have the Malays fabricated?

Other than not wanting to reveal exact parameters of their radar capabilities to the Chinese, the Malays have been very matter of fact and honest.

As I mentioned in the earliest threads covering this topic, it would have been better if the media, particularly the Chinese and Vietnamese had stayed quiet. It was them, not the Malays that set us off on a trail of misinformation, all of which turned out to be fruitless.

First, they claimed this.
0309-for-webFLIGHTTmap-artboard_1.png

Then this.
cp-mh370-debris-01.jpg

And good job for blaming China for everything.

First, they claimed this

Ok Einstein tell me how you would have examined and calculated Doppler shift after comparing 1000s of Malaysian 777 flights within a matter of a few days?

After all, it took the boffins at Inmarsat the best part of 3 weeks and even then they did the responsible thing of verifying and having the data double-checked with the NTSB, AAIB, Malays AND Chinese before the Malays released it.

You change your opinion quite fast when it comes to China.

The Malaysian government has not given any misinformation? Here is your own post on March 10th.

No you fail to understand.

What I, and others are saying is that the information should be ACCURATE.

At the moment, we have the Vietnamese saying one thing, Malays another and it is creating confusion!

China might have given some misinformation, but we are definitely not intentional, we don't have any story to hide behind the truth of MH370.

Chinese technology has been exposed as not advanced enough to do such search & rescue operations.

This is not about like or dislike. This is a sad fact.

The Malaysian government has not given any misinformation? Here is your own post on March 10th.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

I said that the information coming from Malay and Vietnamese sources was contradictory as the Vietnamese were jumping at every source and passing it off as fact - NOT that the Malay information was misinformed.

Given that the information was scant at the time, the Malays did the right thing by sticking to the facts as they knew them until further data and analysis could be provided. That is, a 777 radar contact was lost just after hand off to Ho Chi Minh FIR. They didn't jump at the "news" of debris sightings or oil slicks as all that was unverified twaddle.

Chinese technology has been exposed as not advanced enough to do such search & rescue operations.

This is not about like or dislike. This is a sad fact.

You can give that conclusion until the black box has been first found by the US.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

I said that the information coming from Malay and Vietnamese sources was contradictory as the Vietnamese were jumping at every source and passing it off as fact - NOT that the Malay information was misinformed.

Given that the information was scant at the time, the Malays did the right thing by sticking to the facts as they knew them until further data and analysis could be provided. That is, a 777 radar contact was lost just after hand off to Ho Chi Minh FIR. They didn't jump at the "news" of debris sightings or oil slicks as all that was unverified twaddle.

What fxxxck do you want to blame China for? Did China deliberately give the wrong information?

Actually we did manage to find some debrises of the airplane, but you know that airplane has been scattered all around in the Indian Ocean, it is the fxxxcking black box that we are looking for!!!

Last edited:
And India can't even do anything thing helpful. :coffee:

India's secret weapon is : they are talking this, talking that, concerning, worrying... they can't do anything.
And you can't resist from dragging India into it. Re-read the OP it's US and HK Univ professors who are saying this. Now could you just stay on topic? Thank you!

What fxxxck do you want to blame China for? Did China deliberately give the wrong information?
China should first verify the info and then show it to the world. That is all what is required.

Actually we did manage to find some debrises of the airplane, but you know that airplane has been scattered all around in the Indian Ocean, it is the fxxxcking black box that we are looking for!!!
The Article says those debris were not that of the Malaysian Plane.

At least we provide hope and give a slight hint of where to search. Despite the wrong signal, how would we know if the signal is wrong if we didn't come to investigate it? Many crimes will not be solved if the investigators didn't look into the report despite the possibility the reports can be wrong. What I am saying here is we put 100% effort to search unlike many of involving states who is putting half-*** effort and only good at criticizing others. Well, you know the joke of other parties been providing evidence. Even the great AMERICA OF WORLD cannot provide a single trace of evidence. And we got blame to slowing down the search? Must be a joke of the day! LOL.
No Body is criticizing please re-read whole article, they say that we understand that majority of people onboard being Chinese, China do have domestic pressure. But China should also ensure that they verify the Info first, this will probably won't slowdown the search operation. That's what the conclusion of above article is.

Last edited:
No Body is criticizing please re-read whole article, they say that we understand that majority of people onboard being Chinese, China do have domestic pressure. But China should also ensure that they verify the Info first, this will probably won't slowdown the search operation. That's what the conclusion of above article is.
They are blaming us to slowing down the rescue process by giving out false signal. I am asking why should we be blame for giving out false signal if the rescue didn't come to investigate the area? Remember we are not the only one that record the signal. Australia also did!

They are blaming us to slowing down the rescue process by giving out false signal. I am asking why should we be blame for giving out false signal if the rescue didn't come to investigate the area? Remember we are not the only one that record the signal. Australia also did!
Yeah cause China did that. And they are blaming that China should verify the information. And about Australia i don't know what they've done and how accurate their info was. I am just talking about the article.

Yeah cause China did that. And they are blaming that China should verify the information. And about Australia i don't know what they've done and how accurate their info was. I am just talking about the article.
I want to remind you that we are seeking the black box! The signal came from the black box. We receive the signal. Australia also receive the signal. They are blaming us for wasting everybody time because they came to the area and couldn't located the airplane! How fucking stupid is that? Why don't they knock on Australia head because they are suppose to lead the search operation.

Aircraft Detects Possible Signal in Flight 370 Search

By ABC NEWS via GOOD MORNING AMERICA

An Australian aircraft detected a possible signal in the southern Indian Ocean Thursday, giving officials more assurance in the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

The Australian Navy P-3 Orion, which has been dropping sound-locating buoys into the water where previous signals were detected, picked up a “possible signal,” said Angus Houston, who is coordinating the search off Australia’s west coast.

“The acoustic data will require further analysis overnight but shows potential of being from a man-made source,” Houston said.

Search crews detected several "pings"

Four previous underwater signals have been detected in the area, with the sounds consistent with a plane’s flight recorders, or “black boxes.” The boxes’ locator beacons have a battery life of about a month, a period that passed two days ago.

Officials have decided to race against the life of the batteries, hoping for a few more pings to narrow the search.

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: What Happens Now?

If that search is narrowed, a Bluefin-21 autonomous underwater vehicle will be deployed, but the Bluefin travels very slowly, using sonar to map the ocean floor.

The underwater search zone for Flight 370 -- which vanished on March 8 with 239 people on board -- covers about 500 square miles, an ocean surface that features ridges and valleys.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Agreed.

China bashers living in China should be arrested and executed.
I think opinions from the populace on how to make the country better, improve lives, security, etc is fine as long as you're not inciting rebellion and rumours that can lead to mass violence.

For all those morons who say we are 50cent posters, how I wish that was true. I would report his *** and have his site and others like it banned in China because it's not news, just rumours and general China bashing.

I don't know how this guy can call his site 'China News' when it's just a blog. There is no business address, just Facebook, etc as contact. LOL.

Ultimately, the CPC need to address this because in the long run, it can destroy the country. Public opinions can be a deadly weapon if used properly.

First, they claimed this.
0309-for-webFLIGHTTmap-artboard_1.png

Then this.
cp-mh370-debris-01.jpg

And good job for blaming China for everything.

Mainstream news are for idiots who cannot connect the dots or have short memory. Malaysian government is a joke. I wonder what other conspracy rumours they will come up with next.

"We have confirmed that at the time of the disappearance, our military reported a giant wormhole formed in the proxmity of the last known location of the airplane," said an unidentified Malaysian offical.

This wannabe Asian tiger is a joke.

China should allow its media to be transparent writing the truth so that the people of China understand the gravity of the missing flight.China authorities actions show its boastfulness and intimidating behaviour has contributed to the distractions that has slowed down the flight MH370 investigations.

And India can't even do anything thing helpful. :coffee:
Cool down kid. Your baloney just shows you know nothing about Indian efforts in the search for MH370.

India had deployed two of its navy’s ships, patrol vessel, INS Saryu, and amphibious warship, INS Khumbir, in the search. The Navy has also lent its Boeing-made P-8I long-range maritime reconnaissance and anti-submarine plane to the effort.

The country’s coast guard has also been using its Dornier aircraft and fast patrol vessels to search the waters off the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.

This graphic below shows India’s contribution that matches up to the help offered by the 11 other nations involved in the operation to find the plane.

AI-CH303_MALASS_G_20140313100606.jpg

Next time do some research before blabbering.

I want to remind you that we are seeking the black box! The signal came from the black box. We receive the signal. Australia also receive the signal. They are blaming us for wasting everybody time because they came to the area and couldn't located the airplane! How fucking stupid is that? Why don't they knock on Australia head because they are suppose to lead the search operation.
Even if Australian signals were incorrect, that's just once, but Chinese have done so 2-3 times from what i know. Mistake should happen once, if it happens again and again it's for sure is hurting the operation.

Back
Top Bottom