What's new

Fix matches

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hahaha...to all those who are still into this game. grow mature, the matches are fix...one who has seen real matches can easily compare with these fix matches !! get live loser who still watch cricket !!

hahaha...to all those who are still into this game. grow mature, the matches are fix...one who has seen real matches can easily compare with these fix matches !! get live loser who still watch cricket !!

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail1.jpg

did you fixed them?

how you are so sure

fully agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fully agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

@IK these kids have no idea, they have not seen cricket. I remember good old days when cricket was a game...and we really loved it and enjoyed every moment of it, uptil these people showed up and ruined everything.

@IK these kids have no idea, they have not seen cricket. I remember good old days when cricket was a game...and we really loved it and enjoyed every moment of it, uptil these people showed up and ruined everything.

yaar tum choro in ko ye jab paida nhi hoy thy hum cricket dekhty thy. every thing look to me un natrul is this cup why i dont know. belive me i never watch even 2 overs in this cup.

yaar tum choro in ko ye jab paida nhi hoy thy hum cricket dekhty thy. every thing look to me un natrul is this cup why i dont know. belive me i never watch even 2 overs in this cup.

to or kia yar. woh woh baten sunay ko milti hain ke bada hera ho jata hai...anyhow its better not to even discuss such a disgusting thing. the point I wanted to convey is through...if they have critical minds they will otherwise lakir ke faki hain tou dekhte rahen gay asay hi jahilo ki tarhan...

How do you know these matches are fixed if you dont watch these 'fixed' matches?
So first leave watching matches yourself then ask other 'losers'.

How do you know these matches are fixed if you dont watch these 'fixed' matches?
So first leave watching matches yourself then ask other 'losers'.

beta tall you truth there is some thing fishy . and kabhi kabhi bardoon ki baty man liye kero. there is some thing big secret going on in this world cup. believe me.

Yeah man I totally agree with you. India lost!! Otherwise how can they loose to the 'proteas'. This must have something to do with 'ISI'. loooool :P [I hope you all know I'm only joking and all the pakistani members substitute 'ISI' with 'RAW' while reading this. :D ]

haha not really mate. I don't think so. How can all the matches be fixed? And If they're fixed I'd like to know who wins the world cup? India right? :P

Even I got a sense of feeling tht mayches are fixed .

India going from 267/1 to 296/10
9 wickets in just 29 runs

And even tht Kamran Akmal , how on earth can any1 drop tht simple catch

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom