What's new

Five terrorists involved in Bacha Khan University attack identified, arrested: Bajwa

Faster the Afghan refugees are kicked out of Pakistan, faster the problems of Pakistan will begin to solve.

first time ever, they decide to show these degenerates' faces. usually there's a sheet over their faces to keep them covered, never understood why. Now at least, people who knew them, had an acquaintence with them, were friends with them, would know they knew a degenerate blood thirsty scum of the earth.

Wait for Human right trolls to come and ruin the party...

Afghanistan is a hub and epicentre of anti-Pakistan activity. The Afghans have allowed terrorists to infiltrate the border and carry out attacks on Pakistani soil. The Afghans have obtained Pakistani passports and ID cards to blend in and carry out covert terrorist activities. Time has come to call a spade a spade. We have allowed this to happen by calling Afghans our brothers and providing them sanctuary on humanitarian grounds. This has backfired and today every Afghan harbors ill feelings towards Pakistan and Pakistanis.

The solution is straight forward. Terrorist elements from this particular country cannot have any place on our soil. We need to address the problem by its root which is to deny the enemy any space on our soil. The border region needs to be sealed at all cost.
the people of KPK are also pakhtoons and afghans and they share a similar culture and also share family bonds you simply can't close the border, Just as you haven't been able to stop biharis and bangalis to enter karachi as there is a lot more violence in Karachi compared to the whole Pakistan , thousand die every year there! And we are reaping what we sowed 2 decades ago..remember ? if there hadn't been camps set up in Tribal areas and KPK and if w haven't acted as the Puppets of USA today none of this would have been happening in Pakistan, The pakhtoons are suffering and bleeding because of our Policies once an unpaid Army of Pakistan has turned against us why ? bombing is not the solutions look where it has taken us.? children are dying everyday and the country has bled more than it can take ! so we need solutions like registering ever member who is crossing border and if you visited Torkham you will find that thousand of Pakistanis go to work in Afghanistan on daily wages so they can feed their families, see the Problem here we cant provide jobs to our People, Sorry if i have said more than enough but typing here Leeds to nothing action speaks louder than words...

ISPR at it again... does these poor Pakistani souls looks like a terror organizer??

imageuploadedbydefence-pk1453564042-007094-jpg.289256

Looks more like some chokidars (gatekeepers) nothing more they even barely could stand straight.
Please do some research before commenting. Im shocked you are actually defending these scums. Well i shouldnt be surprised cause you're an afghan! One of these is a rickshaw driver who got them to the Uni. One is a labourer at the uni who provided them with the maps!

Please do some research before commenting. Im shocked you are actually defending these scums. Well i shouldnt be surprised cause you're an afghan! One of these is a rickshaw driver who got them to the Uni. One is a labourer at the uni who provided them with the maps!

I ain't supporting any of the barbarians who kills people in cold blood but none of them seems to be part of the ring to me. The most probable agreeable point would be if they did help them with no prior knowledge or did it for money to feed their children. These people are not the real culprits; find the real ones and shoot them in the head before bringing them infront of lenses.

If a terrorist wont depend another terrorist who would. Pakistanis should know better that the people we welcomed as our brothers were never really brothers but snakes whom we sheltered, provided food and this is how they repay. The KPK government has said far too many times to send these no good Indian boot lickers back home, its the federal government that is delaying this issue. I hope the army can pressurize them on this issue and throw the filth back as soon as possible.

I ain't supporting any of the barbarians who kills people in cold blood but none of them seems to be part of the ring to me. The most probable agreeable point would be if they did help them with no prior knowledge or did it for money to feed their children. These people are not the real culprits; find the real ones and shoot them in the head before bringing them infront of lenses.
Money or whatever the reason, they supported barbarians even when they knew what their intentions were! These people are equally guilty as the terrorists who carried out the attacks. I agree with you that we should bring the OTHER culprits out and shoot them in the head. Dont worry thats about to happen as soon as Pak Army gets them from their safehaven called Afghanistan.

If we had any balls we would do what Israel has done to protect itself

Step 1 :Kick out these haram khors
Step 2: Close all cross border movement with shoot at sight orders for all violaters
Step 3: Build a wall or mine the border (Don't give me that crap about it can't be built....if the Indians could do it along the LOC so can we)
Step 4: Enforce an embargo and launch punitive artillery strikes targeting Afghan villages across the border whenever there is a terrorist attack in Pakistan

But only if we had balls

oh, so case closed then. Since, they dont "seem" like terrorists to you. We'll cut them loose and bring those people in, that do "seem" like terrorists to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom