What's new

Five Sikh families leave for India

I like your straightforward approach, I appreciate that.

They left for financial and economical opportunities. Many muslims also leave to Europe and America for the same reason. Not a news. Time to move on.

Like enforcing an uniform civil code and scrapping article 370. :laugh::laugh:

Such things will never happen. You can only dream about it.

Both as well as Ram Temple in Ayodhya will happen within 5 years .

As I said apart from whining in PDF you can do nothing about it .

Other than Macca there is no ban (by religion or by country's law) on non-Muslims to be in Mosque anywhere in world - but yeah if you are following some nut case mullah than sure, you can get fcukwas as per your wish.
As far as I know mosques are only for worship we are not even allowed to sleep their at night.
So I don't see the role of anyone who doesn't want to worship Allah , why would and should he be in the mosque then?

As I said apart from whining in PDF you can do nothing about it .
Who is whining? I am telling you the reality. And your posting fairy-tales. When I ask for proof you start whining.

Who is whining? I am telling you the reality. And your posting fairy-tales. When I ask for proof you start whining.

BJP promised all the 3 in their manifesto and they were given majority in Parliament by people of India .

Yesterday HM has reassured that Ram Temple in Ayodhya will be built .

Apart from posting fancies like deporting Hindus to Nepal , what have you written anything that has any significant value .

BJP promised all the 3 in their manifesto and they were given majority in Parliament by people of India .
Yesterday HM has reassured that Ram Temple in Ayodhya will be built .
Just assurances and promises!

They can't even ban cow slaughter forget about other big things.

Reply to me when they actually do it.

Cow slaughter in one form or other is banned in many states . Educate yourself ,
I know it is. But is it really? You can easily find beef in every Muslim area. Also we slaughter cows during EID.

Back
Top Bottom