What's new

Five Sikh families leave for India

:rofl::rofl: Now you switched sides after accepting defeat?

Do you care uniform civil code, article 370, Bangladeshi immigration, Ram Mandir etc? Cause nothing is going to change. And you Better accept it.

Switching sides ...... :lol: ....... How can I when I am a South Indian ??

Can you show me where I said India should ban cow slaughter .

As for B'deshis , they are already being thrown out from Bharat ...... So you are the only one dreaming here .

Rest will happen as India have elected a Hindutva govt.

Did anybody in India gave a rat @ss for your sentiments regarding gujarat riots while electing Modi ?? NO

So spend some more time in PDF ....... I hope you will be here when all these become a reality .

Tell me beta
You are mistaken. Deeply and seriously mistaken actually. :disagree:
Those Bangladeshi Brothers might be around 10cr or so. No one can deport them.
They are being deported. Some unfortunately are being killed, which is very unfortunte.

That's Muslim power.
Nope. The power is on display in the Islamic State.

Like 3-4 out of 50,000 thousands and bailed within a week
And then de-voter-ed :D They can't vote anymore. :yay:
Same case in Assam.

UCC is a serious matter. Don't worry - it will come, otherwise the Govt will face lawsuits. The market is still not optimal yet and growth rate still improving. Wait for a couple of years - till BJP consolidates itself. It may take only 1 year, the way progress is being made.

If you wish to do a shuddhi you are always welcome :D Tathastu. :angel:

Last edited:
See these are only statements by Him. I have a simple question that why Pakistan is created ? Can you explain it to me without using the word muslim/Islam etc ?
It cannot be .. please go through history (e.g., the attitude of congress ministries towards Muslims in 1937) to understand the facts as to why Jinnah who the biggest preacher of Hindu Muslim unity changed his mind.. But this is not the point here.. the point is vision of Jinnah for creating Pakistan which i explained earlier..

There is no pakistan without islam, that's the identity of paksitan and there is nothing wrong in accepting this fact. I am not saying there is something wrong with islamic republic that's the concern of muslims.
Jinnah never wanted a theocratic state and he wanted to keep the religion and state separate. This is obvious from his statements.

Just talk big! When will we see some action?

Those Bangladeshi Brothers might be around 10cr or so. No one can deport them. Even if someone tried we won't let that happen.
There only 12 million illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. Not 10cr (100 million) . Or are u saying 100 million out of 165 million indian muslims are illegal Bangladeshi pole vaulters.

There only 12 million illegal Bangladeshi immigrants. Not 10cr (100 million) . Or are u saying 100 million out of 165 million indian muslims are illegal Bangladeshi pole vaulters.
Indian Muslims are more than 300 million. While Bangladeshis are more than 50 million already confirmed ex-BSF chief.

Back
Top Bottom