What's new

Five Indian Soldiers Including a JCO Killed in a Gunfight in Forests of Surankote, in Poonch district IOK

Who supports the PAFF/who do they ally themselves with?

Really? I am more worrisome..that pak media and people will cry after many arm people will be eliminated after this incident in Kashmir and called them, they were not armed and innocent..

People just forgot, past two years... such incidents make more trouble to Kashmiri brothers because of this kind of few arm people.

Really? I am more worrisome..that pak media and people will cry after many arm people will be eliminated after this incident in Kashmir and called them, they were not armed and innocent..

People just forgot, past two years... such incidents make more trouble to Kashmiri brothers because of this kind of few arm people.
armed people are nto east target as you can see . so india will take revange from poor innocent civilians . freedom fighters did not just die without giving blood bath to inida . india have very long history of fake encounters . should we count ?

That wouldve been the case had india not been comitting atrocities and calling for a culling of kashmiri people.

But hey what do i know? Im just a random guy on the internet. Just dont cry about muh kashmiri pundits when more of your atrocities are exposed

Back
Top Bottom