What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

I am not a Global Christian,I am a human being first and I condemn acts of terrorism everywhere-check out post #65

But don't you support the other kind of terrorism - conversion by deceit, inducement and fraud?

true but here the problem is, this time IB clearly given input to bihar govt that 2 terrorists may target Bodhgaya temple and one more temple in Patna(I forgot the name). But anyway security lapses are nothing new for our govt.

Utter laxity on the part of opportunist Nitish , he intentionally let the bombs detonate .

Plz try to recall the name of Patna's Mandir as I belongs to Patna and hence need to inform my family members.

Indians could not save themselves from Pakistan before Afghan invasion. :lol:

As far as Afghans go, looks like US is talking to the Taliban. ;)

Post 2014, IA is going to have a lot of fun burying their dead on the border.

But don't say I didn't say so.

:D

Benzir Bhutto supported what happened in 1990s, in 1960s Pak helped NE insurgents

Don't we know what happened after?

Injured list up to 5 July 7, 2013

The injury toll in the Bodhgaya serial blasts has gone up to five and all are said to be out of danger. The evacuation process is still underway as the bomb disposal squad continues checking for more explosive devices at the spot.
During the search operations the bomb squad has found atleast 2 IEDs. Earlier it was said that there were 5 IEDs found, but it turned out to be false.

Injured list up to 5 | Vicky Nanjappa

Jamaati's and Razakers taking revenge on Indian Buddhists for attacks on Rohingya's in Myanmar??

Another sh!tfest byproduct of votebank politics.

Don't be ridiculous. This is exactly what the enemies want, don't play into their hands.

So what, let me be counted as ridiculous then.I won't tolerate 10+ Hind bodies in lieu of 3-4 convicted over long and tiresome judicial process which usually runs for a complete decade .

And at least after that we can have second Modi by the name of Sushil from Bihar.

it seems election 2014 campaign has started off! yersterday, there was a news on Ram Temple in Ayodhaya , today there is news on blasts...:angry:

Its so pathetic that we common men are so vulnerable to politicains wishlist!

I m in patna... every thing is on high alert.... cheaking on all chowraha... especially boaring road, golamber n darkbangkow.... well be updating....

Why do you think they always target religious places?
its a pathetic thing....

Back
Top Bottom