What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

You didn't get him actually, he will wait to condemn them till they blast his church.

I have seen acts of terrorists in Syria and Iraq,against christians.

Not sure which part of that is "crap". This is from the press release of the Delhi police.

Delhi Police's press note about terror attack in Gaya

Sustained interrogation of the accused arrested by us revealed that a person, namely, Sayed Maqbool @ Zuber, S/o Syed Haji, R/o Samtam Nagar, Near Madina Masjid, Dharmabad, Nanded, Maharashtra was in close association with them and together they planned to commit fidayeen attacks on the Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya in Bihar as retaliation to the alleged atrocities being committed upon Muslims in Myanmar.

pls go through post no #52 again

Shocking but not surprising. I was half expecting this kind of incident.

In all probability it is Indian muslims 'global jihad', revenge against Myanmar Buddhist.

After all we have seen them protest and riot for Saddam Hussain and Osama Bin Laden.

Just yesterday Myanmar's Buddhists drafted law banning marriage between a Buddhist and a Muslim.

Why are you accusing all Indian Muslims for acts of certain terrorists??

You have comprehension issues ......I did not accusing ALL Indian Muslims for this act. Only Some Indian Muslims. But Indian Muslims nevertheless. ...... or call them Muslim Indians if you want. That would be more appropriate.

pls go through post no #52 again

I went through it.

....Sayed Maqbool @ Zuber, S/o Syed Haji, R/o Samtam Nagar, Near Madina Masjid, Dharmabad, Nanded, Maharashtra was in close association with them and together they planned to commit fidayeen attacks on the Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya in Bihar....

This attack does seem to the act of an Indian Mujaheddin cell. So I dont get the point of your protest.

You have comprehension issues ......I did not accusing ALL Indian Muslims for this act. Only Some Indian Muslims. But Indian Muslims nevertheless. ...... or call them Muslim Indians if you want. That would be more appropriate.

Thank you with the clarification,and I agree with you :tup:

So what's new? Our governments are nothing but a bunch of nincompoops! Their backsides need to be whipped. Idiots! :pissed:

Now for the 'foreign hand' discussions. Arnab Goswami and Co are going to go to town with the proverbial 'ISI hand' argument. Switch on your TVs at 9 Pm to Times Now, get some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the crap that's going to be spewed out. :blah:

true but here the problem is, this time IB clearly given input to bihar govt that 2 terrorists may target Bodhgaya temple and one more temple in Patna(I forgot the name). But anyway security lapses are nothing new for our govt.

I have seen acts of terrorists in Syria and Iraq,against christians.

WOW....aren't you the global christian. Good to see your 'secular' heart bleed for Christians everywhere. I do hope you spare a few for Indians too.

Not sure which part of that is "crap". This is from the press release of the Delhi police.

Delhi Police's press note about terror attack in Gaya

.....Sustained interrogation of the accused arrested by us revealed that a person, namely, Sayed Maqbool @ Zuber, S/o Syed Haji, R/o Samtam Nagar, Near Madina Masjid, Dharmabad, Nanded, Maharashtra was in close association with them and together they planned to commit fidayeen attacks on the Buddhist shrines in Bodh Gaya in Bihar as retaliation to the alleged atrocities being committed upon Muslims in Myanmar........

@Chinese-Dragon, something of a note for you, must not miss these follow ups.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW....aren't you the global christian. Good to see your 'secular' heart bleed for Christians everywhere. I do hope you spare a few for Indians too.
I am not a Global Christian,I am a human being first and I condemn acts of terrorism everywhere-check out post #65

Can't be worse than the destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas in Afghanistan.

Where they fired rockets into the faces of the Bamiyan Buddha statues and shot at them with artillery.

My family are Chinese Buddhists, and they were absolutely horrified when the Bamiyan Buddhas were destroyed.

In fact that event was the reason why the Spring Temple Buddha was built in China, which is currently the largest statue of any kind in the world.

I am not Buddhist but still I too was angry when those bamiyan Buddhas were destroyed

Back
Top Bottom