What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

I can only see two motives, Buddhist-Rohingya riots in Myanmar, or bomb blast to scare the tourists away(after the nanga parbat massacre).

The target was people with Mongoloid features.

muslims - cant say from which country - taking revenge for burma and SL buddhists attacking muslims.. pain these guys are

After 2014 things will be bleak for Pakistan as USA will reduce it's troops in the region and there will be nobody left to save Pakistan from both Indians and Afghans.

:lol:

Indians could not save themselves from Pakistan before Afghan invasion. :lol:

As far as Afghans go, looks like US is talking to the Taliban. ;)

Post 2014, IA is going to have a lot of fun burying their dead on the border.

But don't say I didn't say so.

:D

Actually Eight explosions but only minor injuries to 2 people. IB had given intel about this a week back but govt failed to stop it.

No body trust IB these days, the tip which comes from Congress-I high command is only real and genuine. This is will happen more since we are now going to do politics on National security.

i just wish may there be peace everywhere and everyone realises the value of human life but as long as there are ppl like u in pak it can never have peace

Indian Special Forces's are celebrating US troop reduction on Afg as post 2014 they will be again allowed to carry out deadly raids on Pakistan Army which killed scores of a Pakistani Soldiers.

Pakistan hushed up beheadings by Indian troops: report - DAWN.COM

Pakistan Army morale was so badly damaged by these raids that they decided not to tell the media.

Green terror strikes again... Here Congrezzis are busy framing Modi and Mullah has started unleashing terror in world's two peaceful religion. IB will be smiling on CBI and local admin. Shouldn't CBI or honorable high court initiate inquiry against state govt for their incompetencies...

i just wish may there be peace everywhere and everyone realises the value of human life but as long as there are ppl like u in pak it can never have peace

You ******** want genocide of Pashtuns.

We won't let you have it.

Actually Eight explosions but only minor injuries to 2 people. IB had given intel about this a week back but govt failed to stop it.
So what's new? Our governments are nothing but a bunch of nincompoops! Their backsides need to be whipped. Idiots! :pissed:

Now for the 'foreign hand' discussions. Arnab Goswami and Co are going to go to town with the proverbial 'ISI hand' argument. Switch on your TVs at 9 Pm to Times Now, get some popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the crap that's going to be spewed out. :blah:

Good news is no one is dead. So any guesses who could have done it :undecided:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom