What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

Its a bit too late for that.....

Best we can hope is that No terrorist is killed in a fake encounter.

Are you not aware ? .........Nitish Kumar has bestowed Ishrat Jahan the honor of "Bihari ke beti" :devil: ..........Woh Beti ke ghar walo ne tho sirf Thank You bola hai abhi.

And very soon owaisi brothers will find abba in the form of Nitish too.

Nope nothing at all, it' all free to infiltrate after deboarding from flight in Kathmandu.

If its by flight then you need to show some ID proof like passport or Election ID card.

I believe by Bus that is not required. Never traveled by bus to Nepal, thought it is something I want to do.

If its by flight then you need to show some ID proof like passport or Election ID card.

I believe by Bus that is not required. Never traveled by bus to Nepal, thought it is something I want to do.

You didn't get me, read my post again .I said Pakistanies come to Kathmandu and then from there they infiltrate in India as recently few Kashmiri terrorists trained in Pakistan were also caught on Indo-Nepal border.

Dovijaya Singh has opened his mouth, have asked all non-BJP states to be on alert.

wtf,why don't they do all this is myanmar.

Considering the significance of the place, this is equivalent to dropping bombs on Mecca.

This is equivalent to dropping bombs on Mecca

Muslims know it is not, that is why they are so fearless to loot and plunder places of worship of others. They thrive on your repeated forgiveness and compromises you do for greater causes like humanity and peace.

Not to mention you are a divided house to avenge it, just wait how congress-I and its poodles will turn it on its head to blame anyone other than Muslims.

This is act done neither by Al-Quida nor ISI ... its insider ... but no action would be taken since the Buddhist Community Vote Bank is too small for any one ... But the Culprits vote Banks is Precious ...

If at all they are caught we will see Dig Vijay Singh , Kangress and all secular's SP,BSP,JDU,TMC,RJD visiting the terrorist house and handing over huge Checks to them...

Mean while in Kerala ...

1003096_442520842512439_1082105250_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom