What's new

Fisherman from Maharashtra arrested by Pakistan Maritime Security Agency (PMSA) off Gujarat coast

not kidnapped but arrested by PAK MSA ,stop stealing our marine resources

Pakistan Navy kills one Indian fisherman off Gujarat Coast

FDlHtqvVIAM4Q8X

disappointing but expected from you guys...from financing proxies to target innocent workers in kashmir to killing poor fisherman's shameful and desperate i must say
ary? So you guys will not correct yourselves? I mean blaming will not save these guys anymore.

disappointing but expected from you guys...from financing proxies to target innocent workers in kashmir to killing poor fisherman's shameful and desperate i must say

Typical Gandu attitude. Crocodile tears and pretending to be a wolf in sheep's cloths won't work with us. Your people play with fire and they'll get fire back. Supa Powar nation getting 8itch slapped were ever it looks. Your soldiers are holding their ears in Ladakh, Kashmiri resistance fighters are picking off your occupation army nice and slowly, Pakistan giving you a befitting response on the LOC, Your trespassing fisherman getting detained and now even Nepal, Bhutan & Bangladesh turning up the heat. Your neighbours haven't even started getting serious yet and Supa Powar Indian's already crying like a Randy....:sarcastic:

They ignored warnings by PMSA even didnt stop after warning shots and flares. Indian fishermen and smugglers need to be dealt with Iron hands. We cant keep arresting them while the plunder our marine resources and smuggle drugs and goods into Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom