What's new

First We'll Take Tehran, Then We'll Take Istanbul

Israel is taking risk.They can get iran but not turkey
What do you mean they can get Iran?How can in any possible way Israel 'get' Iran?

Ignore Bibi,at his birth,he was just a huge talking mouth,then the hands and head and other organs appeared.

The zionist monkey's are going through a loose motion now. "First We'll Take Tehran, Then We'll Take Istanbul":rofl: Forget Istanbul, Israel will be no more after they take on theran. Israel will hasten
her conversion to free palestine if the zionist monkeys wet dreams like that.

Their nuclear and biological weapons program is advanced enough to decimate entire Middle East including Turkey.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/165385-research-paper-israels-nuclear-weapons.html

Israel is taking risk.They can get iran but not turkey

They can not get either

really they are? :angel:

I actually thought there are intelligent people there.. but then Id trust a GCC resident any day of the week :lol:

Israel instructs AIPAC instructs America instructs GCC (for whatever reasons justified or not)

Their nuclear and biological weapons program is advanced enough to decimate entire Middle East including Turkey.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/165385-research-paper-israels-nuclear-weapons.html

But mate Turkey is a member of Nato. Americans have the largest say in Nato by virtue of the largest contributions. AIPAC dictates to Americans and Tel Aviv to AIPAC.

What are you guys smoking Israel to all intents and purposes rules through its proxy America and American troops the ME.

But mate Turkey is a member of Nato. Americans have the largest say in Nato by virtue of thee largest contributions. AIPAC dictates to Americans and Tel Aviv to AIPAC.

What are you guys smoking Israel to all intents and purposes rules through its proxy America and American troops the ME.

Yes, that is why it is unlikely Turkey would get involved in any conflict with Israel. It cannot engage in any full scale conflict until the decision is adopted by NATO parliament. And US will never do that as Israel itself controls US congress.

It is quite true that Israel rules the entire Middle East by now save a few countries like Syria and Iran. They are desperately attempting to bring these countries under Israeli proxy-rule as well. The states who are currently ruled by Israeli proxy like KSA is fully supporting them in this endeavor.

It is also a just a matter of time before Israel attempts to bring these proxy ruled states under its physical territorial control. As their bible says that God 'promised' them all land from "Nile to Euphrates." By now they rule all land from Nile to Euphrates by proxy except Syria. And hence the attempt to bring down Syria. After the entire region is taken control of by proxy means, the physical assault will begin on the Arabs for physical expansion of territory

to much conspiracy theories isn't good my friend... :lol:

People should remember that those who cried in the 60s of Cigarette's bad effects on health were also labelled "conspiracy theorists":enjoy:

But I do not think Israel intends to "take istanbul". I disagree with this part of the assessment.

Israel aims at becoming the largest middle east country...:guns:

And i do think they have enough military strength to do so! :flame:

Netanyahu...yahoo!

Iran and Turkey are not Arab lands that can be occupied. I guess after occupying Arab lands for a few decades he has gone insane thinking that he can take over Iran and Turkey. Lol. This guy needs a prescription and a small room with rubber walls and restraints to have him contained without harming himself.

forensic-psychology-psychopath.jpg

Back
Top Bottom