What's new

First time in 9 yrs Indian, Pakistani troops exchange heavy firing in Uri s

Status
Not open for further replies.
you see when ammo nears its expiry, both countries use it on each other instead of destroying it which would be waste of money. this way you might kill a few soldiers on each side and feel happy about it.
Its good to have some expired soldiers by ammo reaching expiry dates where ammo cost is worth more than the trained soldier's life.....:rolleyes:

same way missles reaching expiry dates can be lobbed at civilan centers.

Why only soldiers suffer the burden of expiring let civilians too contribute in some expired bodies by taking hit from the expired missiles.

you see when ammo nears its expiry, both countries use it on each other instead of destroying it which would be waste of money. this way you might kill a few soldiers on each side and feel happy about it.

When ammo nears expiry, it is downgraded as training ammo and used at practice ranges . Such ranges exist everywhere in close vicinity .

Well, what does the Pakistani media have to say about this? Can somebody provide links?

I hope the "freedom fighters" trying to sneak in have been dispatched to hell, as usual. The Indian army has become world class in that activity.

Well, what does the Pakistani media have to say about this? Can somebody provide links?

Pak media will brand it as unprovoked firing by India, and Indian media will claim the opposite. As long as the "freedom fighters" have met a fiery end, we can rest happy. That's all that matters to us.

I hope the "freedom fighters" trying to sneak in have been dispatched to hell, as usual. The Indian army has become world class in that activity.

Pak media will brand it as unprovoked firing by India, and Indian media will claim the opposite. As long as the "freedom fighters" have met a fiery end, we can rest happy. That's all that matters to us.

IT seems they have got their tickets to heaven to meet their 72 friends .........they send their special gratitude towards the Indian Jawans for their help in this endevour

:rofl:WTF:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It can happen only in PakInda:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Generally its not us who push so called freedom fighter into another country via Kashmir Border..do we???

You are not the doodh ki dhuli kaum that you guys are told you are, India just as actively smuggled saboteurs into Pakistan territory before the ceasefire in 2003, so don't try and act smart with me. Post a link that's more substance and less shyte.

OIh you mean Pak media reports ? or western media report ??

its a yearly thing....before onset of winter. crossfiring are vommon to push in militants before closing of the mountains and passes

And I guess you manned the border pass to check their passports as they cross over, is that it? To this date, India has yet to produced a single picture of the alleged "Terrorist Camps" that litter Azad Kashmir or capture the border crossing militants. If you're that ineffective you should just scrap your spy satellite and leave border patrolling to stone pelting civilians.

So good in fact that the body disappears after being killed. Wicked Witch of the West must have been teaching some tricks to the Kashmiris......

Yep, you're happy being fed lies by your sensationalist media. Life's good when ignorance reigns supreme.

Both Sides are Gifting Bullets to each other ;)

On serious Note: We know ONE side of the story, so lets drop blame game in PDF, Shoot Damn Intruders Who cross border for Misadventure.

IT seems they have got their tickets to heaven to meet their 72 friends .........they send their special gratitude towards the Indian Jawans for their help in this endevour

Whoever Supports terrorism is tasting his own Medicen, Karma is a B.... My Friend, What Goes around Comes around.

Keep up the good work

Whoever Supports terrorism is tasting his own Medicen, Karma is a B.... My Friend, What Goes around Comes around.

Keep up the good work
That implies theyre less human, their grown up sane adults and take their own decision, if they have decided to take up arms for taking back their motherland from invaders - it's their business and theirs alone; get a of the moral high horse and stop it with the karma stuff

Whenever such threads are started, Indians claim Pakistan started it and most of us say vice-versa.

Usually my post is the last post of the thread, after reading it everyone's mouth gets shut and feel embarrassed to post. Hence, today I will not comment on this matter rather highlight recent history.

Just to burst the bubbles of all Indians over here, it was the Indian side that violated the cease-fire by firing at a local village resulting in injuries to six Pakistani civilians including two women and a child.

THERE WERE NO PAKISTANI RANGERS AT THE TIME INDIAN FORCES ENGAGED.

Indians targeted Surkhpur at Chuprial sector, 10 kilometres from Sialkot at 2000 hours by firing small arms and mortar shells. Pakistani Rangers rushed to the scene and intense firing started to be exchanged by 2030 hours which killed one Indian soldier and Rangers didn't face any casualty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom