What's new

First Picture of LCH TD-3

we already did it 4 times:D go and look out for east pakistan in the world map:rofl:

When, it all started when we ripped you a new one in '47? Then you got *** ***** in 48, had to bow down to a ceasefire and had to play second fiddle bitch to the mukti bahani, then you amassesed 3 quarters of a million soldiers at our border without the guts to cross 1 inch.......so when was it really?

Didnt know that..
the gentlemen that they are , they havent even billed me yet

Don't worry, they do not trust in post payments, they take advance payments which they get regularly.....although it is sad that you didn't even know.

939662b9550273015b01b13740a0a491-jpg.146458

66fb62fcaa9dea2f58893cfe4dade594-jpg.146459

These are the exterior changes we can see from the pic.

Chopper in the picture looks very Shrewd.

Chopper in the picture looks very Shrewd.
did they chop down the length a bit?

When, it all started when we ripped you a new one in '47? Then you got *** ***** in 48, had to bow down to a ceasefire and had to play second fiddle bitch to the mukti bahani, then you amassesed 3 quarters of a million soldiers at our border without the guts to cross 1 inch.......so when was it really?

Don't worry, they do not trust in post payments, they take advance payments which they get regularly.....although it is sad that you didn't even know.
You must surely be referring to that time when a pakistani soldier posted pics with isi printed counterfeit :P

I am ready to touch Jinnah's feet,for ripping pakistan away :D
It took our army just 13 days to send pakistan packing.LOL

seriously man who keeps telling you all this crap, oops i forgot that living under a dictatorship for very long times messes up your mind, Mukti bahini? seriously? u think those clowns could have defeated you in war, it was us who violated your a**, and as for your crossing shittalk, we blew up your karachi port which also happened to be your naval HQ back then and we stormed Dacca.:D

seriously man who keeps telling you all this crap, oops i forgot that living under a dictatorship for very long times messes up your mind, Mukti bahini? seriously? u think those clowns could have defeated you in war, it was us who violated your a**, and as for your crossing shittalk, we blew up your karachi port which also happened to be your naval HQ back then and we stormed Dacca.:D
Such kind of kids later become people like Musharraf,and chalk out jingoistic plans without a backup :D

For all the macho talk, you seriously failed to deliver in 1999 or 2001/02, what kept you from attacking or exercising your threats on precision attacks and cold starts after that??? It is proof enough how big your guts really are, you pathetic excuse of India! Without a Pakistan at war with Pakistan, when could you dare move against Pakistan and come out without begging for a ceasefire first??? We annihilated a third of your air force in just a few days and a single sub of ours kept your entire navy at bay! A real war with only India, which would have never really happened in '71 if Pakistan wasn't already at war with Pakistan, would have been very different and you know it. No wonder you could never ever dare cross an inch of Pakistan ever after.

I am ready to touch Jinnah's feet,for ripping pakistan away :D
It took our army just 13 days to send pakistan packing.LOL

It could not take your Army many many years to reclaim the peaks at Kargil, still, in which world would you have been able to rip away anything from a Pakistan not at war with Pakistan itself? And as I know your kind, you are always willing to bend over, for any man not just Jinnah alone and I have serious doubts it is to touch anybody's feet!

Last edited:
Hey @Mav3rick ,why are you posting this off topic trash here man??If you have anything substantial to add,then by all means do so ,therwise,stop derailing the thread.

Back
Top Bottom