What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

because there is too many pro-Western clowns and trolls on this forum supporting the US + its Allies who today supported Israel into bombing Jenin a small Arab neighbourhood in Palestine using a AH-64 Apache helicopter

a 15 year old boy was killed and USA said the helicopter was defending itself oh really? from a 15 year old boy going to school with his school bag?

Israel the only jewish state never helped Zelensky the only Jewish president of a sovereign nation, they are snakes and Zionists

yet US seems to think sun shines out of their a$$ and Israel is allowed to do what it likes since it won the war and decides the rules of engagement

the payback is just too good to miss

Russia is now winning the war so they decide what is right and wrong, strongest man decides the rules
Strongest man decides the rules, yet you are arguing against exactly that in 90% of your post, when once again making this all about Israel and zionism.

Last edited:
eh it was a rhetorical statement I guess you didnt get my post

meanwhile another Leopard

Leopard disables a Bradley

Thanks. Its days old. Now you have 3 incidents to post about all western equipment destroyed.
I guess you were one of the pro russians posting how Russia destroyed all western equipment the moment it crossed the polish ukrainian border, with its mighty missiles being directed by .. well nothing.
Funny how russian conscripts have to face all this equipment destroyed months ago.

Thanks. Its days old. Now you have 3 incidents to post about all western equipment destroyed.
I guess you were one of the pro russians posting how Russia destroyed all western equipment the moment it crossed the polish ukrainian border, with its mighty missiles being directed by .. well nothing.
Funny how russian conscripts have to face all this equipment destroyed months ago.

what Russian equipment?

same photos from diffrent angles dont count as mutipe kills just to let you know

maybe thats why Russia stil holds 20% of Ukraine

another Leopard bites the dust this time using attack helicopter

more tanks and armoured the West send the more Ukraine will lose it only means more targets for the Russians

Ukraines best chance is a fighting withdrawal using guerrilla tactics to bleed Russia and make them pay

the minute they do into mechanisation and trying to take land it will be like giving a monkey a gun, very dangerous and only more destroyed armour for Ukraine

Lancet 3 and why is it so successful

basically its a flying anti tank missile

and Leo 2A6 is no joke of a tank its is one of the most advanced tanks in the World

and Leo 2A6 is no joke of a tank its is one of the most advanced tanks in the World

There is a lot of denigration on the internet of Western equipment. I believe this is wrong, Western equipment is some off, if not the best equipment around. However the Ukrainian position is so bad that they are forced to deploy them in undesirable ways. An armoured offensive without air superiority is bound to fail. I believe that Zaluzhny was against the offensive for obvious reasons.

Not much sign of Zaluzhny, he seems to have been sidelined.

There is a lot of denigration on the internet of Western equipment. I believe this is wrong, Western equipment is some off, if not the best equipment around. However the Ukrainian position is so bad that they are forced to deploy them in undesirable ways. An armoured offensive without air superiority is bound to fail. I believe that Zaluzhny was against the offensive for obvious reasons.

Not much sign of Zaluzhny, he seems to have been sidelined.

Ukraine and Western media are trying everything to cover up their losses, they would rather win on the internet than on the battle field

I mean this IFV looks beyond repair but the effort they go to hide their loses is amazing

missile strike in Kiev took down a whole block 2 people injured yeah right

Ukraine and Western media are trying everything to cover up their losses, they would rather win on the internet than on the battle field

I mean this IFV looks beyond repair but the effort they go to hide their loses is amazing

missile strike in Kiev took down a whole block 2 people injured yeah right

Notice how this offensive has disappeared from the media. They don't want to show bad news.

God Bless Elon Musk for the "Sign in" to view tweets rule, No more spamming of threads with mindless tweets.

Back
Top Bottom