What's new

First Photos of Destroyed Leopard and Bradley’s, confirmed

Exactly how many times are you going to post the SAME images again and again and claim they are new attacks/battles ?

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

1687106549400.png

Also, Ukraine now controls that area where the Bradley pileup occurred.

Ukraine armor is slightly northeast of Robotyne. They are very close now.

Exactly how many times are you going to post the SAME images again and again and claim they are new attacks/battles ?

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

And again ...

not my fault your blind they are different images

View attachment 935020

Also, Ukraine now controls that area where the Bradley pileup occurred.

Ukraine armor is slightly northeast of Robotyne. They are very close now.

Russia will not interrupt Ukraines mistake, they will allow Ukraine to expose themselves and then they will annihilate the forward the positions

This is proof to those that think Russian tech is sub par compared to Western Hardware

The fault lies in errors and faulty doctrine, not tech. Every piece of armour is mortal, regardless of how many inches of metal it has on its sides.

It's about the way you utilise the armoured vehicles that makes them effective in an offensive. You can't charge into Ukraine without combined arms warfare and expect not to fight a ww2 grade conflict.

Ukraine's counterattack to this extent is a waste of manpower and weapons.

If there is no hope of success in the counterattack, the Govt of Ukraine should immediately reinforce the fortifications and prepare to defend against the Russian offensive, rather than continue to do useless work.

What is going on with this' aziqbal '? Isn't he British or Pakistanis or Turkish people?

No matter which one he is, he should not support Russia so much.

I even have never seen such a passionate Russian supporter in China.

What is going on with this' aziqbal '? Isn't he British or Pakistanis or Turkish people?

He just hates the ukrainian allies = the West. My guess is he doesnt care about Russia or Ukraine.

People have their own opinions.

Are only Nato/Ukrainian supporters allowed to post?

because there is too many pro-Western clowns and trolls on this forum supporting the US + its Allies who today supported Israel into bombing Jenin a small Arab neighbourhood in Palestine using a AH-64 Apache helicopter

a 15 year old boy was killed and USA said the helicopter was defending itself oh really? from a 15 year old boy going to school with his school bag?

Israel the only jewish state never helped Zelensky the only Jewish president of a sovereign nation, they are snakes and Zionists

yet US seems to think sun shines out of their a$$ and Israel is allowed to do what it likes since it won the war and decides the rules of engagement

the payback is just too good to miss

Russia is now winning the war so they decide what is right and wrong, strongest man decides the rules

Back
Top Bottom