What's new

First phase of Gujjar Nullah anti-encroachment drive about to complete

What was the case on IK ?
Prove the money you used to bought this house was legal.

Ye did that.

These individuals illegally took government lands, build houses on it and now want them to he spared and should be given govt land to resettle on it ? It's like I do a robbery of 1 crore and you ask me to return the 1 crore and instead you give me another 1 crore ? Does it make any sense ? No. Of course not. But you, with the mighty brain and brilliant thought process think this should be done.

The violation of rules I was talking about are minor still common, Increase of water tank capacity, increase of some inches of feets in height from the allowed height, boundary wall height low or high than the approved height ... These are violations, they will penalise you in terms of money. Grabbing government land and building a house over it is a crime. Enough to make sure you spend 5-10 years in jail.

I won't repeat myself again and again. You are an idiot with zero sense of committment toward your nation, people and brain. You don't care about any of these. You are only interested in your post count which you manage to achieve by making unnecessary absurd statements .

Salaam
View attachment 668069
Violation of laws and rules is a criminal offence.

So these affectees of government mismanagement should be thrown on the streets? They already lost their livelihood due to economic collapse. Should the State treat them as criminals or victims of organized disaster?

I have little interest in your religious propaganda or fanatical support you have for sugar mafia don Niazi

This moron is a certified PPP & corruption supporter (its well documented on PDF), who will go to any length to defend and support their corruption. Dont waste your time on such troll who has no evidence to back him claims and will keep on coming back with one after another conspiracy theory. Every literate, unbiased individual knows the legitimacy of B house and how land around it was retrieved.

You are right. I hardly debate here with members but some idiots amaze me.

You are right. I hardly debate here with members but some idiots amaze me.
The guy is a troll (aka RetiredTroll) just read any xyz post -whether good or bad he always goes on a tangent. This is nothing new he has been doing this for years. He got you the moment you engaged him. He is not PPPP supporter or anything.

The guy is a troll (aka RetiredTroll) just read any xyz post -whether good or bad he always goes on a tangent. This is nothing new he has been doing this for years. He got you the moment you engaged him. He is not PPPP supporter or anything.

I know him from his initial days as troll on pdf. Kept him on ignore untill he came up with a new id

I don't see you coming up with the solution for the displaced

I know him from his initial days as troll on pdf. Kept him on ignore untill he came up with a new id

We need to ask why admins allow this. Many times i have reported his comments for trolling. And always, get a reply that say "He is trolling. A little bit of trolling is good for the environment"

We need to ask why admins allow this. Many times i have reported his comments for trolling. And always, get a reply that say "He is trolling. A little bit of trolling is good for the environment"
No one bothers to highlight the plight of the poor for some image building obsession on the internet

So a Namak Harami like you is going to do that?1 :lol:
If you write more than just copy paste stuff, you will get banned even without anyone reporting you. Stick to what you know

If you write more than just copy paste stuff, you will get banned even without anyone reporting you. Stick to what you know

You are giving me advice. First look at yourself. Worthless creature

You are giving me advice. First look at yourself. Worthless creature
The reason i don't get banned as often as you would like lies simply in holding dignity in speech and the written word.

The reason i don't get banned as often as you would like lies simply in holding dignity in speech and the written word.

I have never been banned. You on the other hand have been banned multiple times. So don't be giving others lectures.

This despite one liners are banned. And almost 100% of his posts are one liner. But who am I judge. If it increases forum view time for creators.

Back
Top Bottom