What's new

First phase of Gujjar Nullah anti-encroachment drive about to complete

" Before Favourable verdict? Are you even serious ? This statement means the case was in courts for many decades and he only managed to get a clean chit this time and all previous times he was proved guilty in court. ??

Jamaima dig those receipts and sender them to IK. IK presented them and whole money trail in court and managed to get a clean chit. Even the bank through which transactions were made closed several years ago still he found those receipts. Or idhr aap hay Kay calling it a favourable verdict.

Yaar aap na bola kro. You have lowered your already low standard by talking unnecessary and bull$hit just to increase your post count.
that house remained unregulated before SC asked IK to get it done. Nobody is discussing jahez trail
Haji Beta ... why not in Jati Umrah or Bilawal House. If your pain is intense could choose your own house to show your faithfuless and solidarity with 'GHAREEBS'.
May ALLAH SWT bless you with more/operational grey matter.
Bilawal House is available. You will even find graves inside it

that house remained unregulated before SC asked IK to get it done. Nobody is discussing jahez trail

Bilawal House is available. You will even find graves inside it

Haji Beta ... you still deliberately missed your role models 'pack of wild boars' at London streets.
Be a man come to 'Jati Umra' the actual axis of evil.

Haji Beta ... you still deliberately missed your role models 'pack of wild boars' at London streets.
Be a man come to 'Jati Umra' the actual axis of evil.
First ask your army to abandon him. Why should I do it first?

Are you an Indian, why Pakistan Army is not your army.
Respect Pakistan Armed Forces, like you respect your mother; this is my fatherly advise to you.
You have literally picked on me for 2 years to get this sentence out. I finally gave it to you. Now digest it and don't have to tell me what to do.

You have literally picked on me for 2 years to get this sentence out. I finally gave it to you. Now digest it and don't have to tell me what to do.
I never picked people like you but to say 'Assalam-o-Alaikum' and passed by - you are the one who is guilty conscience and blaming others - in every thread. Just see the records how many time you were banned on forum.
You are liability of your parents, I just told you to be on right path - have it or throw it; it does not affect me in any manner.
Just again a pray for you, ALLAH SWT bless you to be on righteous path. Allah-Hafiz

I never picked people like you but to say 'Assalam-o-Alaikum' and passed by - you are the one who is guilty conscience and blaming others - in every thread. Just see the records how many time you were banned on forum.
You are liability of your parents, I just told you to be on right path - have it or throw it; it does not affect me in any manner.
Just again a pray for you, ALLAH SWT bless you to be on righteous path. Allah-Hafiz
Stick a while.

So tell me how many LEAs are as of this moment deployed to secure assets like Sharif, Bilawal, Achakzai and PTI ally PTm?

When they come on the television for press conference ridiculing the poor and oppressed, how many security forces are deployed out on the streets fo3 their protection? How many LEAs salute these people every day.

The same goes for Niazi. toyboy of the rich and the elite treating the country as some inheritance leftover from the Raj.

Unregulated ? What the hell are you talking about. It indeed had some rules violations which almost every house in cities have. All houses violate the city administration housing rules and approved designs. It was just that. Apart from this, IK was regularly paying taxes on the property. It was when someone decided to ask IK where the money came to buy this house and that was the time he was required to prove the legality of the money he used to buy the land. It wasn't about the regulated part dude. What the hell are you smoking these days ? You are not helping yourself. Your words are not helping you. Just stop replying. You are making a joke of yourself

Stick a while.

So tell me how many LEAs are as of this moment deployed to secure assets like Sharif, Bilawal, Achakzai and PTI ally PTm?

When they come on the television for press conference ridiculing the poor and oppressed, how many security forces are deployed out on the streets fo3 their protection? How many LEAs salute these people every day.

The same goes for Niazi. toyboy of the rich and the elite treating the country as some inheritance leftover from the Raj.

Towards you my stance is same 'Assalam-o-Alaikum' - I passed by you. Discussions not worthy - thanks.

Unregulated ? What the hell are you talking about. It indeed had some rules violations which almost every house in cities have. All houses violate the city administration housing rules and approved designs. It was just that. Apart from this, IK was regularly paying taxes on the property. It was when someone decided to ask IK where the money came to buy this house and that was the time he was required to prove the legality of the money he used to buy the land. It wasn't about the regulated part dude. What the hell are you smoking these days ? You are not helping yourself. Your words are not helping you. Just stop replying. You are making a joke of yourself
So in your city every house is illegal? then why bring down houses of the poor? One law for the rich and the other for the poor.

Towards you my stance is same 'Assalam-o-Alaikum' - I passed by you. Discussions not worthy - thanks.
walaykum

So in your city every house is illegal? then why bring down houses of the poor? One law for the rich and the other for the poor

You are an idiot indeed. Confirmed.

Violation of housing rules and building house on government land is two different things if have a sane working brain to analyze both. But I think there is some hardware or software issue with either just your brain wiring or the brain as a whole, maybe lack of one.

You are an idiot indeed. Confirmed.

Violation of housing rules and building house on government land is two different things if have a sane working brain to analyze both. But I think there is some hardware or software issue with either just your brain wiring or the brain as a whole, maybe lack of one.
but in both cases it is a crime. how can a criminal be sadiq ameen?

This moron is a certified PPP & corruption supporter (its well documented on PDF), who will go to any length to defend and support their corruption. Dont waste your time on such troll who has no evidence to back him claims and will keep on coming back with one after another conspiracy theory. Every literate, unbiased individual knows the legitimacy of B house and how land around it was retrieved.

but in both cases it is a crime. how can a criminal be sadiq ameen?

What was the case on IK ?
Prove the money you used to bought this house was legal.

Ye did that.

These individuals illegally took government lands, build houses on it and now want them to he spared and should be given govt land to resettle on it ? It's like I do a robbery of 1 crore and you ask me to return the 1 crore and instead you give me another 1 crore ? Does it make any sense ? No. Of course not. But you, with the mighty brain and brilliant thought process think this should be done.

The violation of rules I was talking about are minor still common, Increase of water tank capacity, increase of some inches of feets in height from the allowed height, boundary wall height low or high than the approved height ... These are violations, they will penalise you in terms of money. Grabbing government land and building a house over it is a crime. Enough to make sure you spend 5-10 years in jail.

I won't repeat myself again and again. You are an idiot with zero sense of committment toward your nation, people and brain. You don't care about any of these. You are only interested in your post count which you manage to achieve by making unnecessary absurd statements .

Salaam
images (1).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom