What's new

First Look: India's Heaviest Launch Vehicle GSLV Mk.III with Unmanned Crew Module Onboard Rolled Out

Nice to know your GF was ugly too. This also Jennifer Lawley.

pretty.jpg

Someone with the same name different person. Your trolling effort of switching person and being dishonest reflect how Indians post things on here

You don't like sunny leone !?

Good looking Indian girls are good enough to make **** stars in America. But they are not good models as most American girls won't be able to relate to them.

Someone with the same name different person. Your trolling effort of switching person and being dishonest reflect how Indians post things on here

Good looking Indian girls are good enough to make **** stars in America. But they are not good models as most American girls won't be able to relate to them.

ok, must've been your GF then....

What is your idea about selena gomez !?

We attract the best mind to come to America. Some of our best minds are Indian or Chinese. The best Indian mind most left India to come here.
That explains America's rapid advancement in science and tech.....advancement on borrowed talent....
Nothing to be proud of as an American I think.....

There is no one 'out of my league'. Thank your lucky stars your GF didn't meet me when she was going around with you.

You only get to stay home and wait for your folks to arrange marriage for you. But you will get someone of your caste.

That explains America's rapid advancement in science and tech.....advancement on borrowed talent....
Nothing to be proud of as an American I think.....

Not borrowed, but hired. We like to attract the best and brightest. That is what make us great.

We attract the best mind to come to America. Some of our best minds are Indian or Chinese. The best Indian mind most left India to come here.
Very true. America is in for some rough times ahead then as the reverse brain drain (that was started long ago) snowballs....

You only get to stay home and wait for your folks to arrange marriage for you. But you will get someone of your caste.

Not borrowed, but hired. We like to attract the best and brightest. That is what make us great.

No problems if your GF not of my caste too

....Not borrowed, but hired. We like to attract the best and brightest. That is what make us great.
Borrowed or Hired......the talent is not yours.....somewhere I heard that an average adult American is as intelligent as a seven yr. old Indian.....:lol:....

Anyway, I too think Indians are being unnecessarily boastful here......we're far from 'catching' China, forget about Russia/USA.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom