What's new

First Look: India's Heaviest Launch Vehicle GSLV Mk.III with Unmanned Crew Module Onboard Rolled Out

You don't know much about engineering or economy or anything for that matter. Don't waste those little gray cells, you won't get this.

So is India capable of doing what John Glenn did in 1962? Did I said that India is 55 years behind. As technology is not the same now as it was then 50 years is reasonable.

The Russians used 30 non cryos for their moon rocket (N 1), the damn thing never made a single flight.

Yeah i was reading about it,,russians were actually quicker to plan the mission but those damn rockets never worked.

Cyrogenic engines use Liquid Hydrogen in place of Kerosene used by the Semi-Cyros. While cyrogenic engines are more efficient as compared to semi's (google specific impulse) and therefore can theoretically haul more weight, they are much more costly and much more technically challenging to make (esp. with increasing size) which is why Russians went to cyrogenics only after 1980's and used semi's before. ISRO should have also followed a similar path; but no, these idiots are probably like Kennedy in the 1960's - we are going there (moon) not because its easy but because its hard. LOL
Oh and your query, if we want to become a big playa in this industry, we MUST make BIG racket. 2000Kn is just the beginning. Others have much bigger ones

The post is inaccurate. Russian semi cryos were built for early stages and full cryos for upper stages. India's lower stage configurations for GSLV was already in place, we needed cryos for upper stage, so we got them made first.

U are wrong.
Chinese already have.

They cannot seem to develop a modern laearth that can be called reliable.
Proton m,britz m etc are nothing revolutionary and in last 2-3 years have failed on multiple launches.

They don't have the soviet brainpower anymore with a small dwindling population.We although are much behind will have a very very good budget by next decade and it will only increase our prospects exponentially.

We are,,even nasa consults us before launching important missions:D

I disagree with you on this my good friend. Russia is still very much advanced in space than any other country on planet earth , well bar the mighty U.S to some extent. China still doesn't come close to Russia on this field as of now. They still much more time to get there. In fact, even Japan still has a larger payload launch vehicle/rocket than China for now (the latter bigger new rocket CZ-5 is slated for next year after being delayed/postponed for few tears now, so remains to be seen if this will even really take place next year.:D ) so forget about Russia who has a much more larger payload rocket than Japan.

As for India, I need not say more, as its still lags way behind even China as we all know, much less Russia. So we have to put things into perspective my man. We don't have to get over excited go the point of losing touch with reality and getting ahead of ourselves. :coffee:

Hmmm.....I never thought I will be defending Moscow on this forum .:rofl:

So is India capable of doing what John Glenn did in 1962? Did I said that India is 55 years behind. As technology is not the same now as it was then 50 years is reasonable.

I know your brain is 50 years behind. What are you doing in this thread anyway? It's meant only for literate people.

Yeah i was reading about it,,russians were actually quicker to plan the mission but those damn rockets never worked.

Lolzz. the first one exploded coz single bolt came off and got sucked into the engine.

I disagree with you on this my good friend. Russia is still very much advanced in space than any other country on planet earth , well bar the mighty U.S to some extent. China still doesn't come close to Russia on this field as of now. They still much more time to get there. In fact, even Japan still has a larger payload launch vehicle/rocket than China for now (the latter bigger new rocket CZ-5 is slated for next year after being delayed/postponed for few tears now, so remains to be seen if this will even really take place next year.:D ) so forget about Russia who has a much more larger payload rocket than Japan.

As for India, I need not say more, as its still lags way behind even China as we all know, much less Russia. So we have to put things into perspective my man. We don't have to get over excited go the point of losing touch with reality and getting ahead of ourselves. :coffee:

I posted 10 links in a subsequent post.
Have a look.

Don't run away afterwards:D

U always end up defending the losing party:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's true that U.S., Russia, eu, and Japan all has more powerful Launch vehicle than China now until cz5 is ready. But Indians are only obsess with China. Is India skipping the 25 ton Leo heavy launch vehicle and go straight for the Saturn 5 class rockets?

t's true that U.S., Russia, eu, and Japan all has more powerful Launch vehicle than China now until cz5 is ready. But Indians are only obsess with China. Is India skipping the 25 ton Leo heavy launch vehicle and go straight for the Saturn 5 class rockets?

As u say lord luca.
ANYTHING ELSE??

It's true that U.S., Russia, eu, and Japan all has more powerful Launch vehicle than China now until cz5 is ready. But Indians are only obsess with China. Is India skipping the 25 ton Leo heavy launch vehicle and go straight for the Saturn 5 class rockets?
What are you talking about? Obsession?If we had obsession, then $2bn already sanctioned to ISRO, which they demanding for Manned Space Program, but govt. didnt.

And skipping, what are we skipping, what are you talking about bro.

so forget about Russia who has a much more larger payload rocket than Japan.

Prove it??
No current operational russian rocket is more than 8000 kg to gto.

Both china and japan have similar rockets and french are pushing even 12000 kg.

Another fact ... von braun was german but korolev was russian !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom