What's new

First Look: India's Heaviest Launch Vehicle GSLV Mk.III with Unmanned Crew Module Onboard Rolled Out

you could have avoided bringing in Russia's or other countries example.....just my observation...

Then there is nothing to discuss.
It was a much better discussion than luca's girlfriend.We all would have learned a new thing or so.

looks like an Ariane V copy

Yes we stole the tech through hacking.
Now get back on topic.

Comparison of orbital launch systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"]Comparison of orbital launch systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russia already lags behind france,japan,usa and will be overtaken by china in a couple of years.
Just look at the operational launchers.

@mike2000

interesting for the operational orbital launch systems, thanks for the link my man. However,as of now Russia is still ahead though, we have to wait for next year to see if China will indeed test their new CZ-5 (they have postponed it for a few years now), so it remains to be seen if it will indeed happen next year and if its successful, it will take some time to mature/be fully opeerational. I'm really impressed by its payload though, if the test/launch is indeed successful, it will mean China will have the largest launch orbital system in the world, second only to the U.S .....Interesting, i never knew that it was such a big rocket. I also admit Japan indeed has a heavier operational orbital launch system/vehicle than Russia currently looking at the table you provided, though Russia is slated to soon test its new orbital launch system Angara A5 as well (with a much larger payload than the current one its using).

Its rather surprising to see India's latest yet to be tested/launched GSLV mk III has such a small payload to GTO, its smaller than even China's current launch systems/rockets. Why is that so?:undecided:
Anway what matters is for India to be independent in commercial satellites launches, of which it still depends on Ariane/EU space agency i guess.

We attract the best mind to come to America. Some of our best minds are Indian or Chinese. The best Indian mind most left India to come here.

Though your post might sound offensive, but we have to all admit its the simple truth.:enjoy:

Its rather surprising to see India's latest yet to be tested/launched GSLV mk III has such a small payload to GTO, its smaller than even China's current launch systems/rockets. Why is that so?:undecided:
Anway what matters is for India to be independent in commercial satellites launches, of which it still depends on Ariane/EU space agency i guess.

We too are going to have a good leap in next 10 years,,maybe to 7-8 tonne if we can develop a semi cryo
I told u russia was going down,,even i thought they were leaders after usa but the facts on ground are different as u can see.

India is just a 2 trillion$ economy so naturally the funding is much much less than 9 trillion chinese and 17 trillion each for Europe(esa) and usa(nasa).

With just a budget of 1 billion a year u can only do so much:cray:

interesting for the operational orbital launch systems, thanks for the link my man. However,as of now Russia is still ahead though, we have to wait for next year to see if China will indeed test their new CZ-5 (they have postponed it for a few years now), so it remains to be seen if it will indeed happen next year and if its successful, it will take some time to mature/be fully opeerational. I'm really impressed by its payload though, if the test/launch is indeed successful, it will mean China will have the largest launch orbital system in the world, second only to the U.S .....Interesting, i never knew that it was such a big rocket. I also admit Japan indeed has a heavier operational orbital launch system/vehicle than Russia currently looking at the table you provided, though Russia is slated to soon test its new orbital launch system Angara A5 as well (with a much larger payload than the current one its using).

Though your post might sound offensive, but we have to all admit its the simple truth.:enjoy:

New family of rockets called ULV for heavier payload is being developed in parallel. For human space flight this payload weight is quite adequate. Besides, I'm not in a hurry to go to the moon or anything, current set of launchers + GSLV will allow us to launch just about all our sats except a minimal few, which is fine.

And your Ariane V is a copy of Titan launchers !

Don't even bother with the troll.

Then there is nothing to discuss.
It was a much better discussion than luca's girlfriend.We all would have learned a new thing or so....
What I meant was.....if we had kept the discussion India-centric, we could have avoided trolls......and also learnt new things....
The discussion IMHO, should have been around what India is doing and planning to do in future..........what other countries achieved, whether we are surpassing them or not, whether they are going down or not are not fruitful discussions IMHO.

We too are going to have a good leap in next 10 years,,maybe to 7-8 tonne if we can develop a semi cryo
I told u russia was going down,,even i thought they were leaders after usa but the facts on ground are different as u can see.

India is just a 2 trillion$ economy so naturally the funding is much much less than 9 trillion chinese and 17 trillion each for Europe(esa) and usa(nasa).

With just a budget of 1 billion a year u can only do so much:cray:

Yes i agree India has indeed done well considering its rocket has such a minsucule payload. I never knew their payload was sooo small. Its indeed a miracle to see India has achieved alot even with such a limited space orbital launch system(I was shcoked to see in the link you provided that China's smallest rocket has a wayyyy bigger payload than India's most powerful PSLV and even GSLV mark I and II:o:, never knew that). This means GSLV mark III is really crucial for India if it wants to enter the 'Big boys space powers club'. Failure will mean it will set India back alot, and postpone its advancement even further. Hopefully it will be a sucess, fingers crossed.

As for your last point, surprisingly India's space budget isnt that much smaller than China, they are almost the same/not that big a gap last i checked($1.2 billion for India and about $2 billion for China) in 2013. :D:P

And your Ariane V is a copy of Titan launchers !

When is Iran latest SLV slated for launch bros?

As for your last point, surprisingly India's space budget isnt that much smaller than China, they are almost the same/not that big a gap last i checked($1.2 billion for India and about $2 billion for China) in 2013. :D:P

Chinese don't disclose shit,,can u imagine an economy of 9 trillion spending just 2 billion a year:omghaha:
They are trolling everyone,,,even their defence budget should be close to 200-250 and not officially stated 125:sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom