Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
IMG_20170915_191739.jpg
IMG_20170915_000015.jpg

Last edited:
AMG Mercedes engine : 900HP

FLOWTECH : 300HP
Twin engined!
Well done, congratulations. I guess they have chosen mercedes for it's stunning power or maybe for foreign customers!???
What is the origin of FLOWTECH engine? German?
I'm going to read Iranian sources, thanks for informing us. Quite beautiful

Last edited:
Finally! Wow!

Combination of electric and gas engine. It seem to be the new norm for high end sports cars. For example this Mercedes AMG GT concept is going to have above 800 HP combined power, 0-100 below 3s

https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/me...gt-concept-driving-performance-of-the-future/

No ... There is no electric engine !

It's FLOWTECH !

What's the price tag @SOHEIL ?

Hundreds of thousand $ !!!

What is the origin of FLOWTECH engine? German?

No it's not German ...

Developed by SirvanMotors

No ... There is no electric engine !

It's FLOWTECH !

Hundreds of thousand $ !!!

No it's not German ...

Developed by SirvanMotors
So maybe it refers to something like this as it says "Air-Hybrid":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressed_air_car

The engine compresses air into a container during idle time and then during the acceleration, period the compressed is released into a turbine and adds into the traction.

So maybe it refers to something like this as it says "Air-Hybrid":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compressed_air_car

The engine compresses air into a container during idle time and then during the acceleration, period the compressed is released into a turbine and adds into the traction.
About engines from an Iranian source :
""""Supercup Phoenix engine:

The Phoenix engine consists of two hybrid engines, the first engine has the nine hundred and sixty-six horsepower owned by General Motors (for the foreign market), along with the second engine of the " The Air Compressor Hybrid System, which utilizes the advanced Hightech-FullTech (Compressed Air) system for power generation, has been developed and completed by an experienced Iranian designer over 10 years of research and experimentation that is unique in the world, The two powerful engines together bring the power of this exclusive supercar to 1200 horsepower.
Both engines are completely customized for the Sirvana-Motor company, as well as the technology and technical knowledge of the Hybrid Compressor Hybrid System (CI-HSC) system exclusively available to Sirvan-Motors."""""

@SOHEIL i have good and bad news about this car. You maybe already aware of it. The bad one is about the production line which maybe outside of Iran and in Germany.
The good one is about the Iranian engine of the car. It's a great achievement after 10 years of R&D in Sirvan motor company.

Is there any real photo or video..My Iranian friends why you guys always share posters, drawings and 3d rendering but not the real images or videos of your world leading products?

@SOHEIL

More pictures and videos please!

Is the engine used in this car Iranian? Or Iranian version of a ToT product from West...as in case of gas turbines etc.

Nevertheless, looks promising

Back
Top Bottom