What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
You put every patriotic Indian to shame....
You are a rawgabbit.

Then time for patriotic Indians to grow a thick skin.

Its already proven that you are an imbecile. What more needs to be said.

Guess our ancestors chose saffron by keeping all this into consideration. Now see even NASA is bound to use symbol of Hindutva :yay:

Yes, NASA too has become a Hindutwavadi organization.:enjoy:

images

and you post this on a technical thread....
good going....:cheers:

You will learn child, you will learn that Dilli Baba may do as he pleases for he is the hand of the emperor himself.

I cannot believe my eyes ..... some trolls here wasted more than half a dozen pages on hindutva, religion etc .... and it started because of an orange space suit? o_O I mean seriously, this has crossed the all borders of stupidity. DO you seriously not know the reason why its orange?!

This is just pathetic.

Then time for patriotic Indians to grow a thick skin.

Its already proven that you are an imbecile. What more needs to be said.

You are a garden variety pest...vinomadefied.
You 've hot defensive because you have nothing to prove...but tall claims to make.And you have fallen flat on your nose....so you've begun personal attacks.

To what level can you stoop??

I cannot believe my eyes ..... some trolls here wasted more than half a dozen pages on hindutva, religion etc .... and it started because of an orange space suit? o_O I mean seriously, this has crossed the all borders of stupidity. DO you seriously not know the reason why its orange?!

This is just pathetic.
yes we know why the orange colour......

Orange suit (pressure suit for takeoff/landing)
Advanced Crew Escape Suit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blue outfit (Flight suit worn in space craft during operations)
Flight suit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

White suit (Worn outside space craft)
Space suit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is just pathetic.

It didn't begin over this issue. Many were making harmless jokes on why it's saffron, until our resident 'Strawman Demolisher' decided to state in all seriousness that our institutions like the Army, DRDO and ISRO were full of Right-Wingers, and hinted that to succeed in them, one has to be a Right Winger (perhaps wanted to explain why he's so rabidly Right Wing :D).

child.......kaha se bhai......o_Oo_O
aur ye dilli baba ka durbar ..kaha hai....

hahaha.......
it was bound to be.....:lol:

You are currently in Emperor Hypezu's durbar actually, think he got the title of emperor in a raffle, many irreverent children donated their bones to carve his throne out of.

NOW WILL EVERYONE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE SPACESUIT IN QUESTION!

You are currently in Emperor Hypezu's durbar actually, think he got the title of emperor in a raffle, many irreverent children donated their bones to carve his throne out of.
should I fear of it...or just laugh it off.....lol...

It didn't begin over this issue. Many were making harmless jokes on why it's saffron, until our resident 'Strawman Demolisher' decided to state in all seriousness that our institutions like the Army, DRDO and ISRO were full of Right-Wingers, and hinted that to succeed in them, one has to be a Right Winger (perhaps wanted to explain why he's so rabidly Right Wing :D).

Damn it! Not one technical thread ever survives first contact..either that or it dies a quick death!

You are a garden variety pest...vinomadefied.
You 've hot defensive because you have nothing to prove...but tall claims to make.And you have fallen flat on your nose....so you've begun personal attacks.

To what level can you stoop??

And you are a farm variety Pig and wrestling with you only gets one dirty and you enjoy the session.

In all your posts you have posted NOTHING of value except post foolish prater and has forced others to respond to your stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom