What's new

First image of ISRO Space Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling for help ? ......I strongly believe stupidity should be countered by stupidity. No need to extend respect where it is not require. :enjoy:
Help???
Your idotic claims on this thread are embarrassing for any Indian.
You called ISRO...DRDO...ARMY pro hindutva.
You and your moronic sense of triumphalism!!! god help you.

Of course you don't. We can all see that. Neither have to demonstrated any capability to work for them either. :coffee:
hahaha,...
its better not to work there ...and meet people like you....or else my skin will become saffron and the organization will be nested by trolls..like you.. ....:lol::lol:

Help???
Your idotic claims on this thread are embarrassing for any Indian.
You called ISRO...DRDO...ARMY pro hindutva.
You and your moronic sense of triumphalism!!! god help you.

I did call the majority of ISRO, DRDO and ARMY people pro hindutva. How does that translate to the organizations nature ? :cheesy: ?
Then again I should not expect too much rational thinking from you.

hahaha,...
its better not to work there ...and meet people like you....or else my skin will become saffron and the organization will be nested by trolls..like you.. ....:lol::lol:

Sour grapes ? :angel:

I did call the majority of ISRO, DRDO and ARMY people pro hindutva. How does that translate to the organizations nature ? :cheesy: ?
Then again I should not expect too much rational thinking from you.

Sour grapes ? :angel:
yes...
this suits you best....right now.....:cheesy:

Really ? Where exactly did I claim that ? :lol:
okay lets begin with your claims

Manvataratruti said:
I work with ISRO and DRDO, I should know. Most nationalists tend to be pro Hindutva:coffee:

I am not coloring these institutions. End of the day you have to perform in any organization. But reality is most defense scientists and Army folks lean towards Hindutva and BJP. It is just the way it is.

No really....they wear Saffron armbands and underwear with RSS logo. Just look it up. :lol:

You put every patriotic Indian to shame....
You are a rawgabbit.

And when asked if you have even seen any army regiment...this is what you had to say.
jee....I have never been inside a army regiment to test my equipment's :lol:

@Koovie remove the part of my post that you've quoted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom