What's new

First image of INS Vikrant undocking at Cochin Shipyard

You just need simple English classes. Start with grammar and work you way up to words.

Okey, but dont ask idiotic questions again. And please call a psychiatrist. You need phone number?

BTW, one GK question for you.

What you call to AEGIS?

CHIrIK3UwAA5g-f.jpg

CHIrC8RUYAAF4Vn.jpg

Okey, but dont ask idiotic questions again. And please call a psychiatrist. You need phone number?

BTW, one GK question for you.

What you call to AEGIS?

As long as you don't make idiotic assumption and do not mistake statements for questions just so that you can pretend to be knowledgeable and make a failed attempt at showing off :coffee:

Heard of google ? use it to find out what AEGIS is called.

Heard of google ? use it to find out what AEGIS is called.
I am asking you, because you started this argument with your nonsense. And now please dont dodge the question.

What is AEGIS?

I am asking you, because you started this argument with your nonsense. And now please dont dodge the question.

What is AEGIS?

You are free to ask me anything and you can provide any amount of reasons, excuses and justifications. That is your prerogative.

I have already answered you question. Use google to find out the answer. Do you think I am running free classes for dummies ?

Last edited:
You are free to ask me anything and you can provide any amount of reasons, excuses and justifications. That is your prerogative.

I have already answered you question. Use google to find out the answer.
Lol again, I already busted your bubbles.

Learn something first bro, jumping on conclusion that this is not this, Radar is not weapon, Combat Management System is not weapon.

And yes, AEGIS too is a weapon, and all it do situation awareness and combat awareness. The main purpose of AEGIS is this. This is where US navy have edge over all other navies, removing fog of war. And yes, AEGIS include radars too.

Lol again, I already busted your bubbles.

Learn something first bro, jumping on conclusion that this is not this, Radar is not weapon, Combat Management System is not weapon.

And yes, AEGIS too is a weapon, and all it do situation awareness and combat awareness. The main purpose of AEGIS is this. This is where US navy have edge over all other navies, removing fog of war.

:lol: ...... is this another pathetic attempt to show off you limited knowledge ? :lol: .......... you must be a pretty insecure little prick. Now take a hike and congratulations on learning how to google.

strawman.jpg

:lol: ...... is this another pathetic attempt to show off you limited knowledge ? :lol: .......... you must be a pretty insecure little prick. Now take a hike.

strawman.jpg

Seems like you decided to always remain an Idiot.

Good bye with your idiocies, that definitely prevail in future.

Undocking of vikrant is very welcome news, now the next phase of construction will start

Seems like you decided to always remain an Idiot.

Good bye with your idiocies, that definitely prevail in future.

Thank god for sparing yourself further humiliation. I hope you find more opportunity to validate your self-worth by posting irrelevant information like AEGIS with members who are willing to suffer humouring you. Adios

Back
Top Bottom