What's new

First IAF C-17 Globemaster-III flies

Buddy it is always better to do some research before posting. We don't operate su-27 at all. We have Su-30MKI in our arsenal and the number is close to 150. And who told you we have 200+ mirages :hitwall:

Anyway, the Rafale and FGFA will be China centric as we already have enough capability against your F-16s and JF-17s.

That's not completely correct.

"The plan is to base two squadrons of the MMRCAs in Western Air Command (WAC) bordering Pakistan and two squadron in the Eastern Air Command (EAC) bordering China,” the official added.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...first-squadron-mmrca-fighters.html?highlight=

Ambala comes under WAC but between the pak border and Ambala there are 2 other air bases if Im right.

But Ambala is the first air base any chinese plane will encounter at this point, there are no
other bases between Ambala and the chinese border, unlike the western front.

In essence, out of the first 4 squadrons of Raffy, 3 will be facing the chinese AF and 1 against pak AF.

They are portable. It was strange to see the ventilators fixed to the roof of the cabin.

They are somewhat like the tunnel ventilators we have in tunnels in Dubai.

There were steel wires going all along the sides of the plane...Somebody said it was "manual control" for rudder and other control surfaces..
Now the thing is that if electrical system fails..i wondered who had so much muscle power to manually move the rudder of such a large plane..

There were steel wires going all along the sides of the plane...Somebody said it was "manual control" for rudder and other control surfaces..
Now the thing is that if electrical system fails..i wondered who had so much muscle power to manually move the rudder of such a large plane..

It is possible that by hydraulic pressure alone one could do it. And today in a modern a/c and one as advanced as the C-17 a complete and catastrophic electrical failure is near impossible not to mention their are back up systems that ensure the basics of a an a/c remain even with loss of complete power/engines. However given the C-17 is FBW, I'd imagine it was incredibly hard to fly that thing without the mission computer. Having said that- 200+ C-17s in service for 20++ years, doesn't seem to have happened yet!

lo kallo baat :what:

Sheher basaa nahee Lutere pehle aa gaye :no:

:rofl:

Right now, Dassault is balking at transfer the engine material tech to India. If India insist on TOT of the most sensitive tech, than the deal is most likely going to fall apart. No one would transfer their most up to date tech.
and who told you so??? when the tender for mmrca was opened..it was clearly mentioned "full tot"..if you have any problem with it..plz don't participate.The french agreed on that,even they agreed to give india its "radar source code" so that it could be reprogrammed....so why would the french not give us engine tot now??? who told you that dassalt is reluctant for engine tech transfer???

Buddy it is always better to do some research before posting. We don't operate su-27 at all. We have Su-30MKI in our arsenal and the number is close to 150. And who told you we have 200+ mirages :hitwall:

Anyway, the Rafale and FGFA will be China centric as we already have enough capability against your F-16s and JF-17s.

actually it was mairages 2000+(upgraded)..
well i was getting Su 30MKI as Su 27
my mistake......
yepp i was too saying that u can have air superiority with current squadron then why buying rafael???
that guy was discussing about arm race woth Pakistan...
and F 16 was the rzn of that arm race according to him so i was just defending my point as F 16 isnot a rzn for India for arm race.. .
bt to compete with china can be a rzn

You doesn't have money to buy more Arms and What is your Weaponry policy I thing you are Adopted by Dragons wings

troll aleart.. .
well we buy more weaponry frm china to less our rely on US and China is the country which can provide us much needed weaponry with soft loans.
while planes frm sweaden and US are also bought..i.e P3-C and sab 2000 AWACS.....
deals with turkey r also going and serbians r also being considered.....

Watch this c-17 Globemaster landing and thrust reverser

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom