What's new

First IAF C-17 Globemaster-III flies

Please dont worry about India regarding its social issues. I can also point out a few threads regarding such Incident.

b) You expect India to nothing when you will increase your arsenal with F-16 Block 52 aircraft's. Whether you agree or not, Pakistan army chief has replied that they are India Centric, Similarly we are also Pakistan Centric.

block 52 are with many strings attached with them...
and ur Su 27 Pak FA rafael are not enough for them??:o
pakistan have just 36-42 block C/D
while What about ur Su 27???
i suppose those r above 150
and ur still thinking about rafael and many others.......
Su 30 i suppose is also induced....
well u also have Maraiges 200+ improved varients....
ur rushing towards nuclear subs...
covettes,Destroyers,T-90s,aircraft carriers....Apache and still ur blaming Pakistan for starting Arm race on having F 16 36 in numbers...???
and we have nothing to do with India....
when ur army chief will adress hater speech about Pakistan then u don't even expect us to reply???
wowwwww!!!!
well Pakistan always have a small and defensive policy about weaponry....
u always rush towards having any weapon u see.....

good job, India, for getting this plane.

Best investment .. even though the americans don't do any techology transfer or licenced production in India.

These transports are really vital.. and fit into the defence needs, perfectly.

I value these much much much much more than MMRCA or even FGFA.

Hope the operational experience flying these will aid (atleast to some little extent), the development of technologies and production base to built such awesome birds in India, after some time.

Really marvellous !!!!!

You see what happened when you just buy an American military weapon with hassling about TOT. You get the best system out there with quick delivery time.

block 52 are with many strings attached with them...
and ur Su 27 Pak FA rafael are not enough for them??:o
pakistan have just 36-42 block C/D
while What about ur Su 27???
i suppose those r above 150
and ur still thinking about rafael and many others.......
Su 30 i suppose is also induced....
well u also have Maraiges 200+ improved varients....
ur rushing towards nuclear subs...
covettes,Destroyers,T-90s,aircraft carriers....Apache and still ur blaming Pakistan for starting Arm race on having F 16 36 in numbers...???
and we have nothing to do with India....
when ur army chief will adress hater speech about Pakistan then u don't even expect us to reply???
wowwwww!!!!
well Pakistan always have a small and defensive policy about weaponry....
u always rush towards having any weapon u see.....

Buddy it is always better to do some research before posting. We don't operate su-27 at all. We have Su-30MKI in our arsenal and the number is close to 150. And who told you we have 200+ mirages :hitwall:

Anyway, the Rafale and FGFA will be China centric as we already have enough capability against your F-16s and JF-17s.

You see what happened when you just buy an American military weapon with hassling about TOT. You get the best system out there with quick delivery time.

"NUMBER" is the keyword here, we are buying just 10 C-17s which are not a huge no., so it will make a minimal effect in case US decide to put sanctions on India. But if you are talking about MMRCA deal than this is totally different ballgame where the nos. involved are HUGE, in all possibilities India will end up getting as much as 200+ Rafales, thus we can't remain dependent on French for everything over the span of 40 years of it's lifetime, can we?? That's why MOD wants full transfer of tech. in this deal. Getting these planes 1-2 years late is always better than depending on French for full 40 years.

good job, India, for getting this plane.

You see this when Nixon and Bill Clinton are history, and George Bush is in power. :laugh:

Sincere regrets for your burning a$$.

"NUMBER" is the keyword here, we are buying just 10 C-17s which are not a huge no., so it will make a minimal effect in case US decide to put sanctions on India. But if you are talking about MMRCA deal than this is totally different ballgame where the nos. involved are HUGE, in all possibilities India will end up getting as much as 200+ Rafales, thus we can't remain dependent on French for everything over the span of 40 years of it's lifetime, can we?? That's why MOD wants full transfer of tech. in this deal. Getting these planes 1-2 years late is always better than depending on French for full 40 years.

Right now, Dassault is balking at transfer the engine material tech to India. If India insist on TOT of the most sensitive tech, than the deal is most likely going to fall apart. No one would transfer their most up to date tech.

You see this when Nixon and Bill Clinton are history, and George Bush is in power. :laugh:

Sincere regrets for your burning a$$.

Why would I be burning. You are buying American. India should buy more from America.

Why would I be burning. You are buying American. India should buy more from America.

Off course you aren't burning because India is buying from America ... in fact, quite understandably, you are gleeing that there is no TOT involved. (America doesn't do a TOT on such things even to UK !!).

In any case, these transports are lesser to do with cutting edge technologies, that with years of experience flying and building them. So, operational experience flying and using is quite a useful thing and incorporating into future domestic designs. Off course, we won't be licence producing them, but nobody else in the world does.

The burning is because Nixon and Bill Clinton are out... "burnol" may help.. provided the heat on your a$$ is reduced, which seems unlikely in the current environment. :laugh:

Eh.. rate of heat application also has an impact on the pain involved. I hope it's bearable for now. :laugh:

Off course you aren't burning because India is buying from America ... if fact, quite understandably, you are gleeing that there is no TOT involved. (American doesn't do a TOT on such things even to UK !!).

The burning is because Nixon and Bill Clinton are out... "burnol" may help.. provided the heat on your a$$ is reduced, which seems unlikely in the current environment. :laugh:

Eh.. rate of heat application also has an impact on the pain involved. I hope it's bearable for now. :laugh:

I still don't get why would I burn if India is buying from America. No one here advocate that India should buy from America more than me. I'm happy that India is buy from Boeing. Especially this plane is build in my home state of California. This keep the people employeed for a couple more years.

I still don't get why would I burn if India is buying from America. No one here advocate that India should buy from America more than me. I'm happy that India is buy from Boeing. Especially this plane is build in my home state of California. This keep the people employeed for a couple more years.

scared la... :laugh:

India has quite the guts to build such things in future .. that's why .. scared la.. :laugh:

Look beautiful :tup:
We should increase the numbers. Are we getting anything in the name of TOT ???

Right now, Dassault is balking at transfer the engine material tech to India. If India insist on TOT of the most sensitive tech, than the deal is most likely going to fall apart. No one would transfer their most up to date tech

Do you have any PROOF for supporting any of ur arguments apart from usual media SPECULATIONS going on this deal?? Are u involved in the talks for the deal from either of the side?? If no than i'll humbly ask u to not speculate if the deal is going on or it is falling apart. We can't get any information on what amount of TOT the French are ready to give as the deal is still in contract negotiations stage & the GOI has given the date for it's conclusion as the end of this fiscal i.e. march -2013. Till than relax & don't go by what the media says as we cannot differentiate b/w rumors & truth until the contract is signed.

Do you have any PROOF for supporting any of ur arguments apart from usual media SPECULATIONS going on this deal?? Are u involved in the talks for the deal from either of the side?? If no than i'll humbly ask u to not speculate if the deal is going on or it is falling apart. We can't get any information on what amount of TOT the French are ready to give as the deal is still in contract negotiations stage & the GOI has given the date for it's conclusion as the end of this fiscal i.e. march -2013. Till than relax & don't go by what the media says as we cannot differentiate b/w rumors & truth until the contract is signed.

So are you saying that Indian news are just speculations? Its amazing that Indian members here pick and choose news to post on this forum. No wonder none Indians regard major Indian news publications as supermarket tabloids.

Back
Top Bottom