What's new

First IAF C-17 Globemaster-III flies

Sorry couldnt resist..
Thats me in the belly of the beast... :D

7605283126_90bd0fb36e_b.jpg

Where was this pics snapped? Is this a RAF C-17?

I've been in a C-17 and it was pretty darn big, not been inside a C-5 but naturally you'd expect that to be larger.

These C-17s are meant to replace the IL-76s and by 2015 all 10 will be delviered and by 2017/18 the 6-15 follow-on units will be delivered also. Why keep the IL-76s around till 2020-25?

Why decommission them so early? AFAIK we would be the first country to do so.

And agan we r going for medium lift. I wish for c27j

Thats what I mean with the 56 medium air lifter ;)

Hurry.....C-17 and P-8i this year and lots more to come ....A330MRTT and chinook and comes AH-64 Apache

India must Order more C-17III Globe Master so that we can replace our entire IL-74 Gaja with these aircrafts.

Time for India to move out of Cold War era.

We require Americans weapons to start a new arms race with Pakistan.

WTF....dronemailini...hey buddy,with drone attacks everyday and bombblasts everyday....please dont compare india with pakistan for an arms race....china forsure....we are getting hitech gadgets .....

WTF....dronemailini...hey buddy,with drone attacks everyday and bombblasts everyday....please dont compare india with pakistan for an arms race....china forsure....we are getting hitech gadgets .....

Your assumption is fairly wrong, All our guns are pointed at Pakistan,

Let me give an example, When VK Singh was Inagurated as army chief of India to NDTV he mentioned clearly there is some sort of proxy war going on between India and Pakistan he mentioned.

India's policy towards china is to mention a minimum deterrence against China. First We need to focus on Pakistan who will continue to be our No.1 Enemey.

India must Order more C-17III Globe Master so that we can replace our entire IL-74 Gaja with these aircrafts.

Time for India to move out of Cold War era.

We require Americans weapons to start a new arms race with Pakistan.

arm race with Pakistan???
wooo wtf???
just try to satisfy ur gen from raping girls....
and overall arm race isnot a good idea...
it cause de stablized nations and hostality...
what u need is to have a neutral relationship with each country...
and Russians will also provide much needed weaponry if India turn it back towards it...
and Americans....they r mean...
they don't provide u the things when u really on them...
as they were doing with Pakistan while russians provide u every single of their tech...

Best investment .. even though the americans don't do any techology transfer or licenced production in India.

These transports are really vital.. and fit into the defence needs, perfectly.

I value these much much much much more than MMRCA or even FGFA.

Hope the operational experience flying these will aid (atleast to some little extent), the development of technologies and production base to built such awesome birds in India, after some time.

Really marvellous !!!!!

point taken drone mailini.......exact point aadhaar.....we should get high end weapons from U.S......its always good to have the best in hand instead of hundreds of junk....

arm race with Pakistan???
wooo wtf???
just try to satisfy ur gen from raping girls....
and overall arm race isnot a good idea...
it cause de stablized nations and hostality...
what u need is to have a neutral relationship with each country...
and Russians will also provide much needed weaponry if India turn it back towards it...
and Americans....they r mean...
they don't provide u the things when u really on them...
as they were doing with Pakistan while russians provide u every single of their tech...

Please dont worry about India regarding its social issues. I can also point out a few threads regarding such Incident.

b) You expect India to nothing when you will increase your arsenal with F-16 Block 52 aircraft's. Whether you agree or not, Pakistan army chief has replied that they are India Centric, Similarly we are also Pakistan Centric.

Back
Top Bottom