What's new

First grade Pakistani boy beaten on US school bus for 'being Muslim'

Oh, I love the surprise being shown by some members here, what exactly did you think was going to happen, when in every other terrorist attack, somehow or another retarded, bearded buffoon from Pakistan were involved? Problem is people are shocked, but still don't get it.

What happened to the child was wrong and I am sure authorities will get to the bottom of it, and whom ever is found guilty white, blue or green will be punished by the courts. I am pretty sure school bus company and the school board are going to get sue and pay for their negligence.

you cannot draw conclusions like that

Why is Pakistan called "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" ? There is nothing "Islamic" about many of your actions

Ironically, couldn't we pose the same question to your country India?

Oh, I love the surprise being shown by some members here, what exactly did you think was going to happen, when in every other terrorist attack, somehow or another retarded, bearded buffoon from Pakistan were involved? Problem is people are shocked, but still don't get it.

What happened to the child was wrong and I am sure authorities will get to the bottom of it, and whom ever is found guilty white, blue or green will be punished by the courts. I am pretty sure school bus company and the school board are going to get sue and pay for their negligence.

LOL Who says we are surprised? We are merely pointing out the obvious. That can hardly be termed as surprising. The problem is that you are trying your best to confuse and justify the bullying as something ordinary when it is not. When the parents are clearly pointing out that the child was bullied because of his ethnic and religious background. We shouldn't try to hide these facts under a rug. Of course, investigations should take place, but don't act surprised if many people doubt the outcome in a land where people are mass sympathizing with unsavory characters like Trump.

Whether you like it or not, Trump is responsible for the hate and division in the USA. You can't blame Pakistan for this hatred and division. Pakistanis didn't call Mexicans rapists or for Muslims to be banned.

Stop confusing this matter with bearded Pakistanis being caught in terrorist attacks.There have been dozens of terror attacks this year. People from many nationalities around the world including local white folks have been identified as the perpetrator.

Last edited:
I think this is regrettable but its notbjust the mistake of bullies but rest of muslims too. They have made islam a terror.
Its their duty or keep facing the consequences. Which will be certainly unfortunate.

Indians get picked on all the time because of their accent and looks

So what's the plan?
Lots of fair and lovely and fake American accent?

Grow some balls and fight back

Kid should've fought back. Parents should've taught him that.

Indians get picked on all the time because of their accent and looks

So what's the plan?
Lots of fair and lovely and fake American accent?

Grow some balls and fight back

You know i didnt want to say this. But being called indian. Or hindu is no profanity.
But thanks to radicals being called pakistani (as first 4 words) has become a racist term.
Its mostly due to mullah and their followers. Any ways i dont want to fight because i am never abused and i guess ita their land.
They make the rule. If someone break the rules whole immigrent or asylum s33king community faces wrath.

I think this is regrettable but its notbjust the mistake of bullies but rest of muslims too. They have made islam a terror.
Its their duty or keep facing the consequences. Which will be certainly unfortunate.

Explain to me how a seven-year-old boy -- Muslim or not -- poses a threat to anyone? And how can anyone blame an entire religion, let alone this child, for the crimes of the few? If you want to indict a whole people, then are us Hindus any better given the actions of groups like Bajrang Dal, RSS, and Shiv Sena. After all, they claim to be Hindus too.

And Trump supporters are so moronic, they treat Islam as a race. And I assure, I've been called Muslim by them simply by my skin tone. And the list of Sikhs that have been attacked because they were mistaken for Muslims is quite long.

I'm must saying that if we don't defend this boy, we -- meaning non-white people, immigrants or not -- could be next.

Explain to me how a seven-year-old boy -- Muslim or not -- poses a threat to anyone? And how can anyone blame an entire religion, let alone this child, for the crimes of the few? If you want to indict a whole people, then are us Hindus any better given the actions of groups like Bajrang Dal, RSS, and Shiv Sena. After all, they claim to be Hindus too.

And Trump supporters are so moronic, they treat Islam as a race. And I assure, I've been called Muslim by them simply by my skin tone. And the list of Sikhs that have been attacked because they were mistaken for Muslims is quite long.

I'm must saying that if we don't defend this boy, we -- meaning non-white people, immigrants or not -- could be next.
Please read again.
I never said its done thing or boy is at fault.
Its the image which ia created by radicals.

And yes i agree hindu radicals se3ms to be going in same direction.

We all do and must condemn the attacks but it wont change the fact that we are also part of probl3m for letting radicals loose.

Shame on the parents and the teachers especially since that's the scariest part that they have brainwashed their kids such a young age now imagine when these 6 - 7 yrs will grow up...what kind of terrorist and hate bags they will turn into. They will beat Nazis in their cruelty hands down. A really scary future for humanity.

@Oscar @Mugwop @Khafee please read this vile creature's repugnant post above :hitwall:

Isolated incidents do not represent the entire country. Responses in this thread are premature.

I have relatives in the US and they have good things to say about it.

----

Regardless, very unfortunate incident. Culprits should be disciplined, if caught.

just turn the Tables and put Pakistani Kid with a Jewish Kid been beaten by Muslim in any Islamic Country ... would you say the same ? i doubt that after seeing your contact biased Comments and boot licking of USA you did here ...

If Trump wins the election US will become India for Muslims. Bigots, bigots look every where they are.

yeah and than Cow's will fly :tup:
I have been following your Post from quite a Long time ... i don't think that is the case
Bullying, in any way or form, is disgusting behavior. And should be discouraged.

My point is that this is not a state-facilitated phenomenon. American government is not putting (American) Muslims in concentration camps or terminating their rights. All individuals have equal rights in American constitution regardless of faith, color and race.

Last edited:
Shame on the parents and the teachers especially since that's the scariest part that they have brainwashed their kids such a young age now imagine when these 6 - 7 yrs will grow up...what kind of terrorist and hate bags they will turn into. They will beat Nazis in their cruelty hands down. A really scary future for humanity.

@Oscar @Mugwop @Khafee please read this vile creature's repugnant post above :hitwall:
You dont want to look into mirror. Thats why i dont follow the religion anymore. Blinded by your judgment. Love to hold other responsible.
I dont care what you or other guys think but islam has a problem and only muslim can resolve it. Because only certain muslim created the problem. Its a friggin forum for god sake we discusss with diffrent point of view.
Dont make personal derrogatory comment or i will report your post.

This innocent boy is just facing problem created by you and us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom