What's new

First glimpse into jf-17 block 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or canopy for the back seat of the B model

The canopy of B is a single frame, not separate ones, unlike what we see in single seat aircraft. The one sitting in the background is not meant for B model.

Please - and this is really not meant as offence - but I see it is something different to "connecting the dots" and tell everybody "I have a theory, what do you think" or to say "it is that way and hey, here is the no. 01 Block 03 prototype" regardless how unlikely it is, regardless how more likely all other explanations are and even more in mind that several other senior members agree with me.

Therefore insisting on your opinion is fine, but telling it an already given fact is "spreading misinformation".

Again; I see not a single point you mention as a proof for that type being already Block 03. Quite to the contrary, You are discussing subtle issues, which are all easier explained due to the low quality of the images or other reasons. Most importantly, the timeframe simply does not fit.

So in essence even if I admire your efforts to "connecting the dots" but IMO you are so much eagerly over that issue.

Anyway, time will tell.

Best regards

Of course i dont know what block 3 looks like, most of us dont.

Perhaps the title confused many. Anyways, it was an attempt to explore possibilities based on some differences between different versions as seen in the video.

Speculation.

Is it possible that the Myanmer twin seater has LKF-601E air cooled radar which was meant to be a drop-in replacement, whereas the Pakistani B model is testing the KLJ-7A?

Myanmar No, Azerbaijan Most likely.

Myanmar No, Azerbaijan Most likely.

But is the Azerbaijan deal concluded or even more confirmed?

I must admit if one follows this section since years, there was so much hype on nearly each and every export-prospect ... but barely anything is confirmed.

I must admit if one follows this section since years, there was so much hype on nearly each and every export-prospect ... but barely anything is confirmed.

I think completed because Azerbaijan no longer searching for jets and there is a report from a Chinese source claiming Azerbaijan looking for a Block-2+ configuration which is Block-2 with air cooled AESA. But I´m afraid due to the usual secrecy of Pakistan´s military we will only get the confirmation once there are photos of them delivered.

Chances are that this is JF-17B. But regardless, I appreciate @Dazzler sticking his neck out to connect dots that may or may not be there. :-)

The canopy of B is a single frame
2017-12-12-Les-pilotes-chinois-et-pakistanais-volent-sur-le-même-JF-17B-04-1200x580.jpg

...unlike what we see in single seat aircraft.
jf-17_18_of_21.jpg

There is no picture of Block III ever released :whistle:.......and who told you JF-17 Block III is two seat jet?
@Dazzler
As per my best knowledge and source there will be no much physical difference between current block two and upcoming block III.

Block III
Lighter weight material
More Powerful engine & Radars
New Missiles etc

The guy who leaked the JF-17 B pic while it was in Pakistan. He went silent. The first lot of block-III will be dual seat and as per him Pakistan would purchase french HMD for Block 3

I think completed because Azerbaijan no longer searching for jets and there is a report from a Chinese source claiming Azerbaijan looking for a Block-2+ configuration which is Block-2 with air cooled AESA. But I´m afraid due to the usual secrecy of Pakistan´s military we will only get the confirmation once there are photos of them delivered.
In a recent interview the base commander of azerbaijan airforce mentioned that 2 of their pilots are training/evaluating JF17 at PAC and that they have found them to be equivalent to Mig29C. He further stated that nothing is certain as of now and negotiations are ongoing

The guy who leaked the JF-17 B pic while it was in Pakistan. He went silent. The first lot of block-III will be dual seat and as per him Pakistan would purchase french HMD for Block 3
Yeah was really looking forward to seeing him again on the forum

Pakistan would purchase french HMD for Block 3
I had started a Topic on it earlier, but got merged with another on the HMD/HMS for the Block III...

So, care to share the name of company from France.

No confirmation yet, interest in the aircraft is shown.

And the purpose of this post would be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom