What's new

First ever visit by a serving Saudi Arabian Land Forces chief to India

I am sure he is familiar with that world famous image. it was probably explained in some detail by the Indians

View attachment 815611
Screenshot_20220215-082639_Google.jpg

This is world's famous image when a country lost 46 soldiers, 8 advanced military trucks, 2 advanced fighter jets, 1 chopper, 5 airforce personal but their fighter pilot still sipping on neighbors FANTASTIC TEA.

We are so ignorant that we are quick to put fingers at Saudis or Gulfies or Iranian. It is clearly Indian mischievous act to fool Pakistanis because Indians know how fool we are.

Having said that, I would hope pakistan raises the concern from Saudis in a brotherly manner and somehow make them realize and issue apologies or regret at least to slap that to Bharti clowns.

He is a serving Saudi chief of Arabian Land Forces not some foot soldier,if This was Iranian, Bakistani's, would be nuking Iran by now, but I see how forgiving Pakistanis are when it comes to brotherly Muslim country!!!

He is a serving Saudi chief of Arabian Land Forces not some foot soldier,if This was Iranian, Bakistani's, would be nuking Iran by now, but I see how forgiving Pakistanis are when it comes to brotherly Muslim country!!!
Just like you are criticizing Saudis there are many fools criticizing Iran or America or China or any other country.

Pakistan's enemy is primarily India no one else.

P. S I highly doubt Saudi cheif even remotely knew about that pic. It's the mischievous host to fool Pakistani ignorants.

Why should we ignore? Because we are beggars, we get their loans? Any self respecting country would lodge a protest, the Saudi should have known and declined to be photographed in front of that photo.
because it is what India want why dance at their tune .... ???

secondly We are not beggars ... Its not that you and me beg individually and on the level of state just tell me other than Afghanistan which other country is free from loans .... ???

Plz stop thinking in reactionary we have plenty of opportunity and matter provided by Indian themself, so we should use it rather to create an unnecessary diplomatic row with a friendly country.

As far as this particular pic is concern we should engage KSA diplomatic circles and explain it to them who such ignorant gestures by KSA officials could harm their own interest in Pakistan and would tarnish their image in the eyes of Pakistani public.

This is not just an act of indirect diplomatic snub towards Pakistan but also an indirect effort to damage KSA diplomatic image and using the visit of KSA official to India as opportunity make it controversial from the beginning.

and how do you think you are different than those fools who want KSA bashing on this thread because of an act of Indian Government.

Last edited:
View attachment 815614
This is world's famous image when a country lost 46 soldiers, 8 advanced military trucks, 2 advanced fighter jets, 1 chopper, 5 airforce personal but their fighter pilot still sipping on neighbors FANTASTIC TEA.
Quite a pic to be kept in background the .....
Next time your military chiefs can pose for a photo with guests having this fantastic photo in background

because it is what India want why dance at their tone .... ???

secondly We are not beggars ... Its not that you and me beg individually and on the level of state just tell me other than Afghanistan which other country is free from loans .... ???

Plz stop thinking in reactionary we have plenty of opportunity and matter provided by Indian themself, so we should use it rather to create an unnecessary diplomatic row with a friendly country.

As far as this particular pic is concern we should engage KSA diplomatic circles and explain it to them who such ignorant gestures by KSA officials could harm their own interest in Pakistan and would tarnish their image in the eyes of Pakistani public.

This is not just and act of indirect diplomatic snub towards Pakistan but also an indirect effort to damage KSA diplomatic image and using the visit of KSA official to India as opportunity make it controversial from the beginning.

What do you think Saudi's reaction would be, if say Bajwa met Iranian Chief and was photographed in front of Houthi rebels' flag or anything related to Yemen?

Would it be diplomatic? Or would they be threatening us and opening Hindu temples and giving awards to indians?

We know the answer.

it's the prerogative of Hosting country to make arrangements for Media engagements, I think this pic is Indian mischievousness than anything to do with KSA official.

Why would a foreign official will chose a spot for a picture in front of a Insinuating Picture for one of their friendly country ..... ???

We should ignore this trivial yet cunning act of Indian state.

It is simply pajeets acting like a pajeet

Can't blame Saudi Chief for it

Next time your military chiefs can pose for a photo with guests having this fantastic photo in background

Pakistan is about to get J10C from China

Our airchief can have this picture in the induction ceremony if it happens in China

Indian-soldiers1633884465-0.png

And if the induction ceremony happens in Pakistan then ......

0_Moment-India-Air-Force-pilot-is-attacked-by-Pakistan-locals-after-being-shot-down.jpg

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, Something is missing from this thread, oh yeah, all patriotic Bakistani's, So This is the Guy Pakistani Retired Chief of Army Staff works with? Great JOb boys make us proud!!!

Nice cute post

Now please ask Iranians to stop harboring BLF terrorists

After that Iranian army chief can visit India as much he want to. Nobody cares

Would it be diplomatic?
no but then the question would arise

Is it intentional ??? If yes than on who's part .....???

Same is the situation here, Its intentional but on who's part .... ??? I blame India

I don't think it was KSA even aware of this idea before the greeting & meeting

lastly this is not the first time India use this pic in any official meeting with foreign dignitary, If I remember correctly last time Modi & Hasina Wajid's pic was released in front of a similar pic.

So why should we burn our blood ... ??

no but then the question would arise

Is it intentional ??? If yes than on who's part .....???

Same is the situation here, Its intentional but on who's part .... ??? I blame India

I don't think it was KSA even aware of this idea before the greeting & meeting

lastly this is not the first time India use this pic in any official meeting with foreign dignitary, If I remember correctly last time Modi & Hasina Wajid's pic was released in front of a similar pic.

So why should we burn our blood ... ??

If you are trying to prove that a country's military leader is ignorant of history then may God save that country. He could have simply shown some balls and declined, refused to become part of a controversary or may be should have protested for trying to harm his country's image and relations. Even Obama and Trump did better than these idiots.

Quite a pic to be kept in background the .....
Only if they fall into the cheapness which is as close to that of as Indians. This is the difference between Indians and Pakistanis. While you talk talk and more talk and stop playing cricket and crush 2 trees and a flying crow, Pakistan crushed 46 of your occupier terrorists, 8 advanced military trucks, 2 advanced fighter jets, and made you to shoot down your own copper including 8 air personal by your own missile. And still your airforce wing commander sipped on our FANTASTIC tea.

Back
Top Bottom