What's new

First-ever Pakistani mango show held in Guangzhou

ameer219

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
First-ever Pakistani mango show held in Guangzhou

BEIJING (June 25 2010): A 7-member delegation from All Pakistan Fruit and Vegetable Exports, Importers and Merchants Association attended the first ever launching ceremony of Pakistani Mango show held in Guangzhou from June 17-22. The people from all walks of life including Consular corps in Guangzhou, provincial and city government officials, academicians, media persons and members of the business community attended the ceremony, the Consul General of Pakistan at Guangzhou Muhammad Iftikhar Anjum told APP on Thursday.

He pointed out that the Pakistani mangoes were put on display and was part of the desert served to over 200 guests on the occasion. Mango gift packets were given to every guest at the time of leaving the launching ceremony, he added. The Pakistani mangoes were also put on display on June 18 at the popular Jiangnan market and at six other super stores of Guangzhou.

"Everyone was of the view that Pakistani mangoes are one of the best in the world", said Anjum. The people liked the taste and also purchased Pakistani mangoes. The Pakistani delegations had good interactions with their counterparts and were confident that Pakistani mangoes will make good inroad into Chinese market.

Copyright Associated Press of Pakistan, 2010
Business Recorder [Pakistan's First Financial Daily]:pakistan::pakistan:

ie_mangoes_4.jpg

great news. I hope we get these good quality mangoes from south-asia in Beijing, instead of the mediocre ones coming from south-china.
Hope to see Indian aphonso mangoes too here..

Post reported for igniting taste bud senses.. my god mango is surely the king of fruits.

I have 5 Kg rite now on my Refrigerator :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

so guys , which way you like to eat mango .. ?

Mine fav ..

Wash your Hands , remove Sindri mango's cover gently & Bite the Hell out of it ...

All Hands & Face messy but I like it that way . ... :D

Only Applicable for Sindri Mangos ... :rofl:

Last edited:
I love mangos, but it makes my hands sticky which really irritates me, so I like leechee more :tup:

I just got a shipment of mangoes direct from Pakland and boy Pakistani Mangoes are the best thing on planet - :pakistan:

War should be declared if anyone takes our mangoes

I just got a shipment of mangoes direct from Pakland and boy Pakistani Mangoes are the best thing on planet - :pakistan:

War should be declared if anyone takes our mangoes

instead of Rambo Rambo (song)....... Pakistanis should be singing "Mango Mango" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well said Azad Pakistan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom