What's new

First Battle of Rajasthan - Where Arab lost to Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The entire middle east put together will not be able to mount an invasion of India. India on the other hand has not only divided Pakistan, has made almost the entire South Asia bend to its will time and again.

Backward indian, thats what I said. "Times of Invasions" are over. Even entire Europe combined can't have another "crusade" on Middle-East like they did in 11th century.

Divided Pakistan? You just help East Pakistan to get separate from West Pakistan. Both lands were separated apart by thousands of miles. Do you need to bring this to feel happy? Even better, you made entire South Asia to bend to your will? How great! Bringing Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Bhuttan under your influence is a great achievements I must say.

BTW, Pakistan is still regarded as the South Asia and they only stick a big arm up your a$$ when you "try to bring them under your will" :lol: I don't even know what are you talking about.

Delusional indians....Every third world, backward, poor country has people living in delusions..indians are no exception.

Like i said today, Turkey as a country is not comparable to India in military or economy.

Offcourse..Turkey as a country is farrrrrrrrrrr ahead of a backward, shitty nation such as india. Turks have atleast 10 TIMES better standards of living, their armed forces a cutting edge! They produce 54% of their entire defense needs by themselves (this number is less than 25% for india)...and so on...

:lol:

In certain states of India, the so called 1000 year rule was even less than than 300 years.

In Maharashtra, the muslim rule might have started around 1400 and ended in 1650 after Shivaji Maharaj declared swaraj and independence.

In my state Andhra Pradesh it was close to 400 years that too only in Nizam area.

Offcourse..Turkey as a country is farrrrrrrrrrr ahead of a backward, shitty nation such as india. Turks have atleast 10 TIMES better standards of living, their armed forces a cutting edge! They produce 54% of their entire defense needs by themselves (this number is less than 25% for india)...and so on...

I was gonna like this but you just had to say that? :blink:

In certain states of India, the so called 1000 year rule was even less than than 300 years.

In Maharashtra, the muslim rule might have started around 1400 and ended in 1650 after Shivaji Maharaj declared swaraj and independence.

In southern states, Only khilji looted temples, but they were finally repulsed in madurai...
Only after Vijayanagar Empire, disintegrated, Muslim kings rules the south... so during the starting of 17th century, it came here...

Then we wonder why these a$$holes always are ashamed of their real flags ????

Today, Islam lacks political power, wealth, political stability, science & technology, media outreach, and economy-If this situation remains, Islam will FALL. Historically, no ideology has able to maintain its global relevance without the above mentioned things.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...an-where-arab-lost-indians.html#ixzz2IWA2bhkf

Wealth? I doubt it ....Almost all Muslim country has some resources! What they lack is unity and leadership...Rest will all fall in place

Yes wealth.

Combined Economy of entire OIC block is barely ~$9 trillion..China alone has $13 trillion..don't even talk about the West..

So you see, Islam has no wealth today. resources aren't enough..you need to develop industry, science, technology etc by using those resources....

Then we wonder why these a$$holes always are ashamed of their real flags ????

I'm not ashamed of the U.S. I'm here to defend US...bah.

In southern states, Only khilji looted temples, but they were finally repulsed in madurai...
Only after Vijayanagar Empire, disintegrated, Muslim kings rules the south... so during the starting of 17th century, it came here...

exactly most of the southern states were under muslim rule for less than 300-400 years.

Even in northern states like rajasthan, MP, Gujarat and punjab/Haryana were quasi independent states like rajputs, marathas and sikhs.

Only Delhi, UP, Bihar and Bengal were under long periods of Muslim rule upto 500-600 yrs but never 1000 yr.

I don't need your likes. I say what I feel like.

Arrogant , under-achieved people are the target of my contempt.

A discussion can not take place when blinded with hatred and name calling....thread just ends up closed!

Yes wealth.

Combined Economy of entire OIC block is barely ~$9 trillion..China alone has $13 trillion..don't even talk about the West..

So you see, Islam has no wealth today. resources aren't enough..you need to develop industry, science, technology etc by using those resources....

I'm not ashamed of the U.S. I'm here to defend US...bah.

Resources used properly generate wealth...Thats why I said unity and leadership....2 things that could push Islam up but are lacking in EVERY Muslim country...

Backward indian, thats what I said. "Times of Invasions" are over. Even entire Europe combined can't have another "crusade" on Middle-East like they did in 11th century.
Actually times of invasion are not over. India invaded Pakistan in 1971. US invaded Iraq, Afghanistan as late as in 2000's. Its only a question of whether a nation has the ability and will to do so.

France has just put ground troops in another country, at other times, Libya has fighters of different countries bombing.
Divided Pakistan? You just help East Pakistan to get separate from West Pakistan. Both lands were separated apart by thousands of miles. Do you need to bring this to feel happy? Even better, you made entire South Asia to bend to your will? How great! Bringing Sri Lanka, Nepal, and Bhuttan under your influence is a great achievements I must say.
We did not just 'help' East Pakistan. We are the prime and sole reason why Bangladesh exists on this map. India had to directly intervene militarily inspite of the training and arms given to the Mukti Bahinis.

These are achievements considering that India is rising from dirt poverty after being independent and particularly as the only 'Islamic power' in South Asia was trying to split India by direct and indirect military force but was thwarted each and every time. India succeeded in doing exactly that to the 'Islamic power'.

BTW, Pakistan is still regarded as the South Asia and they only stick a big arm up your a$$ when you "try to bring them under your will" :lol: I don't even know what are you talking about.

Delusional indians....Every third world, backward, poor country has people living in delusions..indians are no exception.
The Pakistani's are - lets just say going the Bangladesh way.

Turkey has a higher per capita income, but as a nation they dont pack half the punch we do. And in the coming decades this disparity of CNP will only grow while we keep reducing the per capita income difference - afterall our economy is growing faster than theirs.

Using arguments like 'shitty nation' for India, kind of makes me think you are one of the madrassa educated people - generally this is the extent of their vocabularies. If you wish to debate, use proper words , else people like you are a dime a dozen, not worth wasting an Indian's time.

Actually times of invasion are not over. India invaded Pakistan in 1971. US invaded Iraq, Afghanistan as late as in 2000's. Its only a question of whether a nation has the ability and will to do so.

France has just put ground troops in another country, at other times, Libya has fighters of different countries bombing.

We did not just 'help' East Pakistan. We are the prime and sole reason why Bangladesh exists on this map. India had to directly intervene militarily inspite of the training and arms given to the Mukti Bahinis.

These are achievements considering that India is rising from dirt poverty after being independent and particularly as the only 'Islamic power' in South Asia was trying to split India by direct and indirect military force but was thwarted each and every time. India succeeded in doing exactly that to the

The Pakistani's are - lets just say going the Bangladesh way.

Turkey has a higher per capita income, but as a nation they dont pack half the punch we do. And in the coming decades this disparity of CNP will only grow while we keep reducing the per capita income difference - afterall our economy is growing faster than theirs.

Using arguments like 'shitty nation' for India, kind of makes me think you are one of the madrassa educated people - generally this is the extent of their vocabularies. If you wish to debate, use proper words , else people like you are a dime a dozen, not worth wasting an Indian's time.

do you think US or France can keep an invasion going for 50 years? 100 years?
These invasions are short term, they don't change the demographic or bring in new ideologies.
So the age of invasions that significantly change the map/people of the area are done for.
The world that we see will more or less stay the same for a long time and only slow change.

I don't think the Bangladeshis who were on the front lines would agree.
They did all the fighting and took most of the casualties while all you did block access to West Pakistan and come in with the side of the locals and took on 30-40k solders that had no where to go.
Hardly a D-Day victory.
And again with your delusions, Pakistan's only interest was Kashmir, which has a Muslim majority. We could not care less about the rest of the worlds largest starving population.

And yeah, we totally are falling under India, I mean just a few days ago your PM was crying to the media about how Pakistan supposedly beheaded on of you solders.
I suggest you leave this delusion that you can dominate Pakistan, You can barely dominate Nepal and SriLanka, both of whom are now with China.

What Kind of Super power is India that they can't even dominate tiny countries on their border who have similar religion/language/culture?
You people are a joke!

As for Turkey, everyone knows that India is no match for them so why even bother.

do you think US or France can keep an invasion going for 50 years? 100 years?
These invasions are short term, they don't change the demographic or bring in new ideologies.
So the age of invasions that significantly change the map/people of the area are done for.
The world that we see will more or less stay the same for a long time and only slow change.

I don't think the Bangladeshis who were on the front lines would agree.
They did all the fighting and took most of the casualties while all you did block access to West Pakistan and come in with the side of the locals and took on 30-40k solders that had no where to go.
Hardly a D-Day victory.
And again with your delusions, Pakistan's only interest was Kashmir, which has a Muslim majority. We could not care less about the rest of the worlds largest starving population.

And yeah, we totally are falling under India, I mean just a few days ago your PM was crying to the media about how Pakistan supposedly beheaded on of you solders.
I suggest you leave this delusion that you can dominate Pakistan, You can barely dominate Nepal and SriLanka, both of whom are now with China.

What Kind of Super power is India that they can't even dominate tiny countries on their border who have similar religion/language/culture?
You people are a joke!

As for Turkey, everyone knows that India is no match for them so why even bother.
You do know that India is the third largest military on the planet and is a nuclear triad right? They have more men, more weapons, and advanced weapons also which are now indigenous, the fastest cruise missiles and the fastest fighter jets also.

Gentlemen -

When ever I read comments from Pakistanis, why do I get a sense they consider affinity to Arabs & consider them selves to be one.

In reality, all Muslims from South Asia are Hindus who have been covered to Islam by Force (most of them) and few Voluntarily..... (Ample Historical Content is available on the same)

In Indonesia have seen Muslims have Local Names so applies in Iran why cant the same in India/Pakistan ---Name could be like Suraj Khan, Balbir Khan etc....

Yes you are right and it was Bukka Raya and his general who defeated the Turkic invaders and who
liberated the city Madurai and whole southern India from Turkic rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom